Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kerrzhe posted:

did they ever say why the 3 weren't sundered?

They were on the moon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Zenos will quit the game, screaming "You don't pay my sub!" when we don't follow his fight mechanics.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought the giant engine you see on the moon was a crashed Ragnarok from FF8, I didn't expect the FF14 version of Ragnarok to be a Primal powered space ship.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Specialty ships based on which primal is powering it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I like the idea of "no, we save everyone because we're the big drat hero, damned timeline or no"

Though one of the short stories does go into how there is some hope that things will get better since Middy wakes up.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Zomborgon posted:

The warrior of light is your party members

All of them at once

Dimensional travel is tricky

Isn't this basically the Hades fight?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

NG++ is just Emet and Hythlodaeus just watching the MSQ and talking poo poo the entire time.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Azem was probably out protecting people when the sundering happened.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The dates will only happen with prime numbers.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

That we know of.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It probably has something to do with Silvertear.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Loporrit spoilers did we just make rabbit Fraiser?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The limit break should summon Godbert.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

"Gotta call in a few favors to own my dad" was a great moment.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought she was being invited to Smash Bros.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Bring in the inspector from the HW Hildi (?) and just have him notice once, then go along with it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Doesn't using the teleporter cause a big drain in energy in Garlamend and scares the locals shitless? I don't think they can use aetherites like we can yet.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Caster quest was a shameful waste of Aymeric. We could have at least gotten another dinner.

I want more cutscenes of our character being very leery of food.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I really liked the dancer 80 quest since you just danced. It also helps that Vamò alla Flamenco owns.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's already started with the cafe quests.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nessus posted:

But what about second Fordola?

Make her a dark knight so she can have an angry echo.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Can't you get permanent buffs in Bozja after you hit the max rank and complete the story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Emet could've come to them as a "void creature" to give directions, no way they'd know the difference.