Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
It was mentioned that he had to infiltrate a devastated, war-torn ishgard to get his hands on a copy, it's probably pretty meaningful to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Vrtra wanted to start her on 'white girl' spicy and work their way up.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I wouldn't trust the alchemists, I'm pretty sure I remember one NPC considering dipping her arm in honey and licking it for sustenance to save time on eating

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The servers had a lag spike during the triple knockback attack and only two players survived.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Spent all the 6.3 budget on accurate buuz modelling and bringing in Hyadain.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Some area sidequests where the pixies giggle to each other about preparing tea, and their greatest prank- delicious biscuits.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
It not like there's any precedent for Reaper, as far as I know.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
There's a Qiqirn in the fishing quests, and one of the postmoogle quests has you reconcile two Qiqirn brothers who are rival merchants.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The final expansion in 11.0 or whatever will be popping the Time Bubble

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love my Femroe but roe default dances are the most :effort: thing I've seen.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70qQjhNays
Just watch them all and make the correct judgement

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Nobody's allowed to see the real Ame-no-Murakumo so any sword based off it should look weird and hazy

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The Arkasodara start delivering food to anywhere from The Last Dregs and the Lopporits coordinate using a global radio system

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
There wasn't a capstone in ShB but I thought that might have been for Covid reasons?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Rip to all of your friends in the Qitari though

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Okay so what we do is , we get three players who all have only 20% win rates, and make sure all three are on separate teams every time they play, and either those numbers will even out or we will invent a new kind of math.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The 7.x normal raids will let you hug characters in cutscenes, you need Savage to get smooches.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I think those ones are the new tomestone gear

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Didn't Y'shtola literally name her? She calls herself zero because we said "we're gonna call you that"

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The 'normal' male miqo'te retainer also rrrolls his rrrs.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The Gobbue Incident is after Thancred is taken to Sharlaynan by Lousioix because before that he was a homeless orphan cut purse in Limsa Lominsa and had no business guarding beasts in Ul'dah. But he's like 17 or something.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
They're going to swerve us and make Tataru's Grand Adventure required for 7.0

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I've done every role quest with the power of tribes, Frontline, catbook, hunts, and still dont really play anything other than DPS.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm on Tumblr a lot and my dashboard was suddenly flooded with catboy when Shadowbringers came out, and as someone who didn't play MMOs I want "oh neat he's made of crystals" and carried on my day.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
We have English Themis to balance out Japanese Yuyuhase

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I don't think that was even new cutscene mechanics, it's the same thing we did to play the piano in a firmament quest.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
It's a little prank Hydaelyn made just for herself.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm reminded of Fullmetal Alchemist, Where ancient immortal beings create an expansionist military state so they can sacrifice everyone in it when the time is right.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Gearhead posted:

They also hosed up by trying to push another rejoining so fast, while people who remembered them still lived. If they'd waited maybe.. 20 years.. stalled for a bit of time time.. they would've had a better shot.

Maybe the First was destabilizing so quickly they had to get an Apocalypse running now

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm going to be honest with you guys, if some immortal wizards offered me a sick mask and cool power, I'd probably go for it

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I mean, they have cloning

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Only sleep can save her... And it did!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Dohn Mheg (Hard): Feo Ul thinks we need to visit more and expresses this by trying to trap us, but like in a friendly way.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Yeah, the sixth Umbral Calamity was a massive loving flood because the Black Mages and White Mages trying to kill each other for 200+ years depleted every other element.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Maybe we get a Generic NPC unless we have the Eden Quests done and then they're replaced with Gaia

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Entropy real; so what

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Hythlodaeus is clearly unsundered

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I usually hit alliance roulette for capped tomes

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I mean we have G'raha pulling triple as PLD/BLM/WHM, if you heal the Mothercrystal then Urianger summons a Carbuncle and DPSs, and Y'shtola started using her healing magic again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'd like her to hang out and adventure with us but she genuinely has more important poo poo to do and mostly I'm just glad she didn't die.