Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Groggy nard posted:

I am concerned by how easily Graha decided to Rand Al'thor his past self but it all worked out in the end so lets not question it any further
Well admittedly it's not like Current_G'raha had a separate life or anything, he's just been in stasis since the whole time since the crystal tower raid quests. Until then he lived the exact same life as Exarch_G'raha's so all that really happened was getting those memories without having to actually wait a few post-apocalyptic centuries. It's definitely a... weird situation but it's not like anything was actually lost or overwritten in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

The crystal tower was designed to open a portal to shadow-hell and was fueled by the endless agony of thousands of dragons imprisoned on an artificial moon praying futilely to their father for rescue. Allag goes beyond war crimes and into some sort of fantastical hyper-atrocity paradigm.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

I thought it was designed to be a big solar battery and the hell portal and dragon moon prison was later
Maybe, I forget the specifics. The important part is the megatrocities though.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

FeatherFloat posted:

There's a bit of argument RE: Elidibus being a "kid", but there's a side-story that at least depicts him as a youth, and he's possibly the youngest member of the Convocation. If he's not literally a kid or a teen or something, he's at minimum The New Guy.

I'd like to think he's basically Alphinaud/Alisae's age.
Yeah at the very least he seemed to be a highly nerdish introvert and it's not super hard to read him as a teenager due to it. Hadn't considered parallels to Alphinaud until you mentioned it though.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

That's the Stormblood deep dungeon, you can reach the top if you get all the way through it in a premade. Doesn't quite reach space even if it's yet another freaky Allagan construct :v: