Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Screenshot posting, yes yes?

Also with the actual outfit I wore when playing the story.

Also flew around a bit before the dungeon to get this screenshot

One more costume change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Yapping Eevee posted:

There's a thought... FFXIV has no lawyers. We even have a trial scene way back in HW with nary a one in sight.

The whole world runs on trial by combat so at this point no one wants to talk about a legal battle anywhere near the WoL.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
How colorful the underground section of the dungeon is only made me think of this ancient cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNdKEyuoso

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Gaius is so loving cool. One of my favorite cutscenes this expac cycle and thats saying a lot.

I really was not on board with the Gaius redemption arc, but the weapon story conclusion here was really good. (edit: nvm, there was more cutscenes left than I thought)

Evrart Claire fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Apr 13, 2021