Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That Seto bit is emotional violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Yapping Eevee posted:

There's a thought... FFXIV has no lawyers. We even have a trial scene way back in HW with nary a one in sight.

Technically in that trial by combat we were a Defense attorney.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Hogama posted:

Heck, it always affects the Scions, too. I hope Riol gets to report in okay... :ohdear:

He’s in the rising stones at the end of the patch, he’s by the door and is talking about trying to confirm troubling intel.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Say what you will about FFXIV's plot... it has range.

https://twitter.com/aerospacecowboy/status/1300993455691198465?s=21

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Melomane Mallet posted:

A random thought I had today that I expanded on later: We know from 4.5(5?) that Garlemald has an almost religious reverence toward its emperor. These new towers seem to temper people to "worship" the empire. Are we heading toward a fight with an Emperor primal? I.E., Emperor Mateus from FF2?

I’d expect something like that. All we know about it is it’s magitech, freaky telephoroi stuff and a guy who scouted it out came back tempered shouting about Glory for Garlemand. Some sort of imperial primal’s a pretty easy take

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
fandaniel's dragging around Lunar Bahamut so there might be a reason that ala mhigan dude was tempered in the same way

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
There’s a few that you can theorise about. There’s enough parallels between chai-nuzz and Cid you can argue it, though they’re very different people overall so it’s just a curiosity. I know the librarian in the Crystarium has the exact face as Asahi, just different hair and different everything else.

My huge brain theory is anogg and konogg from the Nier Raids are Alphinaud and Alisae.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
We do it in Bozja as well after the Castrum.