Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Somebody mentioned Urianger talking about some stuff back on the Source-- where is that? Where's he hiding out at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Onmi posted:

Inside the Rising Stones in the sick room

Oh poo poo I didn't realize you could head back in there.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

erenoyo posted:

Ok but none of this explains why a child would be in a position of leadership

Because the Ancients made poor decisions.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

hopeandjoy posted:

Also the AR plot keeps bringing up that worship of them started in the Third Astral Era.

I'm pretty sure the actual plot point here is that worship of the Twelve was already well established by the Third Astral Era.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

The only problem I have with the "the Twelve are the product of creation magic" is that they seem to be stronger than Hydaelyn and (most of) Zodiark, in as much as we went at them full bore with a whole heaping helping of dudes and they just, like.. got up. Dusted themselves off and said "Hey good game, that was fun!".

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

Please god someone tell me you had a gif of Brandihild doing the Sherlock Meme.

Reddit has you covered: https://i.redd.it/u06d0c053ema1.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Gearhead posted:

'But a fragment of the power of my god.' INDEED, Lahabrea.

Which god was that again?

Ultimmmmmy word, look at the time, time to go pray to *checks notes scribbled on hand*.. Zediork?