Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i wanna photoshop something but idk what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ooo thanks for the suggestions! strong wind took the power out but soon I will photoshop this world anew

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i would suggest wilfred brimley aheago but i don't think the world is ready

rip

nut

gonna crack a beer if there are more photoshop ideas maybe something to do with that forklin

nut

magic cactus posted:

Forklin ahego

the words are spoken

nut

i'm photoshopping and am finally gonna watch true detective i think

nut

this disturbs me

nut

Luvcow posted:

lmao

the eyes are in the shell though?

I know, it's a revolutionary remake of forklin but sometimes lines r made to be crossed :twisted:

nut

jean claude van damme, eh... hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

magic cactus posted:

Nut livepost all of TD season 1 pls.

i watched 2 eps while photoshopping but i think i caught everything i tried to watch 75% of episode 3 but kept falling aslee p but today i will watch it anew