Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I have no skills I’m stupid and I like eating candy. can I be your boyfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
also I’m married

The Saucer Hovers

i think i know you irl

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i think i know you irl

wtf? you sure?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Sounds like a great deal op

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

The Saucer Hovers

The_Rob posted:

wtf? you sure?

hell you might be gary, billy, or steven

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hell you might be gary, billy, or steven

try again bucko

vanisher

okay but i'm also a guy and how do you feel about couch co-op games

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I do not think this is a good idea for you to be my boyfriend. My wife’s skills and intelligence compliment my complete lack of skills and intelligence. I fear that if you became my boyfriend we would be doomed the_rob

but on those cold nights in the distant future where things are tough and I need something to hold on to, I will think of you and the boyfriend that could have been

Khanstant
Sorry, just looking for a boyf atm, already got too many riend laying around as it is

cda

by Hand Knit
only if you're not particularly attractive. in the 4-6 range out of 10. also, you must have a sweet nature and a desperate desire to please, unless you are actually asked to do something

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Finally a thread about me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Hello, I kit-bashed a phat dildo out of a Starship Enterprise Nacelle and the satellite dish on the Millenium Falcon anyway do you want to see Magic cards sorted by tit content first up is Bustersquall

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Aug 16, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My wife is in the other room she's updating the Young and the Restless wiki. This is a lore-based household

Chewbecca

Looking for a ~curvy goon boyfriend~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
busty asian teen looking for older white male, must be extra thicc and knowledgable of anime and japanese culture

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*Gives a dvd to the love of my life*

it's a mix-tape of my favorite anime episodes that makes me think of you

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Will you be my goonfriend? he shouted too loudly.

nut

i dunno is this gonna cut into my hearthstone time? actually you know what not even gonna risk it

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Luvcow posted:

busty asian teen looking for older white male, must be extra thicc and knowledgable of anime and japanese culture

lmfao

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Spinz

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I clicked dammit

Married pfft

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Spinz posted:

I clicked dammit

Married pfft

Whoa Spinz

nut

aw hun come back to bed just pretend the funko pops aren’t looking at you

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Hello, I kit-bashed a phat dildo out of a Starship Enterprise Nacelle and the satellite dish on the Millenium Falcon anyway do you want to see Magic cards sorted by tit content first up is Bustersquall

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Stoner Sloth

Be Your Own Boyfriend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

old friend

The_Rob posted:

I have no skills I’m stupid and I like eating candy. can I be your boyfriend?

hm, i dunno. maybe, you sound okay.

The_Rob posted:

also I’m married

SOLD

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Heh. I may be stupid skillless and in my thirties. But at least i'm not currently eating candy.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

Heh. I may be stupid skillless and in my thirties. But at least i'm not currently eating candy.

a 10 is a 2 who's not eating candy

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

Be Your Own Boyfriend!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
if anyone wants anything done around the house please don’t ask me. I’m writing a screenplay.

nut

me: you know how you are always saying that you want to be more involved in my life? Well, welcome to the podcast, hun.

hot musclebound gf: where's my microphone

me: oh...you're the producer

hmgf: there's literally nothing on the table in front of me

me: WELCOME BACK gamers to another exciting episode of ain't nothing but a g-unit thing, the cult hit podcast entire dedicated the nine bullet holes in curtis 50 cents body and the dsa

Prof. Crocodile

only if you promise to hang out on my couch all day smoking pot, playing video games, and wrecking my credit history

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

me: WELCOME BACK gamers to another exciting episode of ain't nothing but a g-unit thing, the cult hit podcast entire dedicated the nine bullet holes in curtis 50 cents body and the dsa

*feverishly searches apple podcast app*

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

only if you promise to hang out on my couch all day smoking pot, playing video games, and wrecking my credit history

honey... I want you to check your credit.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

The_Rob posted:

honey... I want you to check your credit.

:swoon:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

As my marriage has been foundering on rocky shores, I'm sure adding a useless, 30 year old boyfriend will give my wife and I a common enemy to unite against.

old friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

As my marriage has been foundering on rocky shores, I'm sure adding a useless, 30 year old boyfriend will give my wife and I a common enemy to unite against.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

if only there was a guy for me, a barely legal babe with huge knockers. all i want is an older schlob who barely takes care of their apartment and just eat canned chili in front of their computer for dinner every day :sigh: i’m so tired of men wanting me to yell at them to do housework and chores more, or complaining that i want to have sex with them too often. if only there was someone for me

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My wife is in the other room she's updating the Young and the Restless wiki. This is a lore-based household