Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

absolutely owning anyone that says i dont have a time machine by going back to 1990 and babysitting them one night, and then later taking a photo of me being banged by their dad. gottem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

as the machine trudges forward, cranking out tims at an unrealistic pace, too many now to feed and cloth with my pittance, I realize the error in my ways

alexandriao

going back to 1960 so you can walk around shirtless with a boombox over your shoulder and be more hip than your friends who only did the trend after it started

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
two words: ben. franklin.

Prof. Crocodile

i will go back in time and prevent the making of that rick and morty episode where rick goes back in time to eat mcdonalds spicy tzatziki sauce that was only released for a short period to coincide with the release of Disney's Hercules.

Escape From Noise

Keep thinking about using my time machine but I keep getting way too nervous about creating time paradoxes so it just gathers dust in my garage.

Macnult

*lurking the DCT era*

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I go back in time and give the Roman Empire schematics for a Glock.

I'm just curious that way, idk.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
2nd Roman Legion rolling up into Gaul - marching lockstep as they hold their iron sideways.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
"Brutus - the time god said that Austria denotes a land in Noricum. Take your men and find us more gats. Aere Perennius!"

Vei
*still doesnt buy bitcoin* gently caress........

Macnult

Vei posted:

*still doesnt buy bitcoin* gently caress........

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Keep thinking about using my time machine but I keep getting way too nervous about creating time paradoxes so it just gathers dust in my garage.

awww. thats ok!! paradoxes are inevitable but when you get into them they're quite fun!!

i once did a paradox where my mother became my nephew and my brother became my grandmother and it was hilarious!! fun for the whole family

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

going back in type to stop the time machine from being built

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

frump truck

hello... again!

welp im gonna go fix all my mistakes seeya later

frump truck

hello... again!

ok I'm back! I fixed every single mistake I made and now I'm the best version of myself. thanks thread!!

alexandriao

frump truck posted:

ok I'm back! I fixed every single mistake I made and now I'm the best version of myself. thanks thread!!

no problem fam!

alexandriao

going back in time to pet every dog i came into contact with again

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Thunder Moose posted:

2nd Roman Legion rolling up into Gaul - marching lockstep as they hold their iron sideways.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Going back in time just before I went back in time to tell everyone to have a surprise party for me when I go back in time

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Eating a cake, then going back in time to just before I ate the cake and eating it again. The best possible paradox.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

roomforthetuna posted:

Eating a cake, then going back in time to just before I ate the cake and eating it again. The best possible paradox.

Marie Antoinette's head exploding like that scene in scanners

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

alexandriao

roomforthetuna posted:

yum!

alexandriao

elementary fraud by going back in time to before I paid for something

Khanstant
i was thinking today about going back in time to teach cavemen how to make plastic and really throw off the old tech tree

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

frump truck posted:

I'm going back in time to undermine every opportunity you take at self improvement, until you're a withered shell of a human being

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i will go back in time and prevent the making of that rick and morty episode where rick goes back in time to eat mcdonalds spicy tzatziki sauce that was only released for a short period to coincide with the release of Disney's Hercules.

lol good joke :)

Here Dethklok invented "time machines" in the Metalocalypse show and it makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okWNOnyCfMU&t=28s

frump truck

hello... again!

Chewbecca posted:

I'm going back in time to undermine every opportunity you take at self improvement, until you're a withered shell of a human being

i already am that. i'm going back in time to eat a cheese pizza

Into The Mild

WHOA .... Three aces!!!

Escape From Noise

Going back in time to warm myself against possible time paradoxes

Chewbecca

frump truck posted:

i already am that. i'm going back in time to eat a cheese pizza

This just demonstrates I was successful at time travel friend :evilbuddy:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Jaguars!

Going back in time to put my wheelie bin out before the truck comes but falling down the stairs to my death as history corrects itself

nut

going back in time to prevent people from getting on the titanic but i can't find leonardo dicaprio anywhere

alexandriao

going back in time to really stick it to Timmy, haha gently caress you Timmy. im the bully now!!!

Into The Mild

I wanna go back to the 90s and re-live the last good decade of films..

Chewbecca

I'm gonna go back in time and steal all the good thread ideas, and post them before the ops have the opportunity too :unsmigghh:

alexandriao

Chewbecca posted:

I'm gonna go back in time and steal all the good thread ideas, and post them before the ops have the opportunity too :unsmigghh:

what do you think ive been doing???

Macnult

i've been sneaking into jeff bezos' garage on a daily basis and intentionally misplacing things. i'm gonna make him so stressed out that he goes bald

edit: a victory, but a pyrrhic one

Macnult fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 23, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gonna go forward in time and step on a butterfly to see if that works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

I've been dumping my septic tank in prehistoric earth

edit: sorry for the cambrian extinction