Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm Miss Chewbecca and I'm waiting for your post :wink:

Edit: the future as determined by Miss Chewbecca is only good and chill, as per the ethos of BYOB. Do not seek the darkness, for that is all you'll find :shopkeeper:

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Aug 17, 2020

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

please, Miss Chewbecca, tell me of my fate!

(i hope it's a chill one!!)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

please, Miss Chewbecca, tell me of my fate!

(i hope it's a chill one!!)

The World, the last card and culmination of the tarot, encourages you to collect your scattered thoughts and actions and put them toward something meaningful. The results will astound you, but the process takes time.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

The World, the last card and culmination of the tarot, encourages you to collect your scattered thoughts and actions and put them toward something meaningful. The results will astound you, but the process takes time.

aw dang, was hoping it would be one of those 'everything will magically sort itself out while you chill plus here is some excellent weed' but i guess tho cards are rare for a reason! if they gave them away with every pack it'd be harder to sell Tarot cards!

it is however a very appropriate draw for my situation and scatter brained thinking/life so i will try to listen to the card that is making more sense at me than most folk these days, thanks Miss Chewbecca!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Whats my future, itt

Chewbecca

Bluedeanie posted:

Whats my future, itt

The Tower warns you that part of your life is in dire need of restructuring and may soon crumble, but with some planning, you can build something much stronger in its place.

Twenty Four

:ohdear:

Chewbecca

The Sun suggests that the answer to your questions is plainly before you like a shining light, but it is best to approach it coolly and at a certain distance, as the truth could burn you.

Twenty Four

These things can usually be interpreted in many ways, and I usually try to be a pretty positive person (doesn't always work), but on the rare occasion I see a "reading" or something like this directed "for me" I tend to get pessimistic and start applying it in negative ways.

It still can give introspection no matter what, so in the end that really can be positive, so thanks!

sb hermit

Chewbecca

The Star advises you not to lose hope for something seemingly unattainable. It is much closer than you think, but wishing alone is insufficient. You must act on your thoughts as well

Chewbecca

Twenty Four posted:

These things can usually be interpreted in many ways, and I usually try to be a pretty positive person (doesn't always work), but on the rare occasion I see a "reading" or something like this directed "for me" I tend to get pessimistic and start applying it in negative ways.

It still can give introspection no matter what, so in the end that really can be positive, so thanks!

Fear not, friend, for your destiny can only be good and chill in BYOB

Miss Chewbecca says it is so!

Goons Are Gifts

Tell me about my darkest future of the darkest time-line

Chewbecca

Goons Are Great posted:

Tell me about my darkest future of the darkest time-line

I speak only of light and goodness friend, as is the belief of our people

Temperance urges you to pursue success through balance and moderation. Avoid rash decisions or extreme solutions, as well as timidity or excessive smugness.

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

Fear not, friend, for your destiny can only be good and chill in BYOB

Miss Chewbecca says it is so!

:glomp:

Goons Are Gifts

That is precisely the dark future I was worried about :ohdear:

Alright gonna get my :smug:face started and perma everyone now

posting smiling
:goleft:

Chewbecca

Goons Are Great posted:

That is precisely the dark future I was worried about :ohdear:

Alright gonna get my :smug:face started and perma everyone now

As long as you unperma an equal amount of people in order to retain balance then I don't see what the problem is

Chewbecca

The Moon advises you to look for the answers to your questions in dark and unexplored places. The results will be brilliant, but they may take some to time to find.

posting smiling
..*.*⭐⭐🌚🌟⭐⭐~💡💡💡~🐕🐩*.*..

nut

tarot chips

Chewbecca

posting smiling posted:

..*.*⭐⭐🌚🌟⭐⭐~💡💡💡~🐕🐩*.*..

The Hanged Man reminds you that success requires personal sacrifice and unwavering dedication. Remember, however, that it is foolish to martyr yourself for attention or sympathy alone.

Chewbecca

nut posted:

tarot chips

The Hermit reminds you to give yourself proper time for self-reflection and introspection, but you must also take care not to drift into isolation or excessive self-involvement.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I’m considering a career change (again). What do the cards say for me?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Chewbecca

blaise rascal posted:

I’m considering a career change (again). What do the cards say for me?

The Lovers call on you to explore a neglected or overlooked passion, but do not let momentary flames of caprice and enthusiasm destroy your longstanding commitments.

blaise rascal

Chewbecca posted:

The Lovers call on you to explore a neglected or overlooked passion, but do not let momentary flames of caprice and enthusiasm destroy your longstanding commitments.
In the context of my question, I think this was good advice, thanks

nut

Chewbecca posted:

The Hermit reminds you to give yourself proper time for self-reflection and introspection, but you must also take care not to drift into isolation or excessive self-involvement.

ty chew, this is impressively relevant to my current sitch I will follow ur advice :hai:

blaise rascal

Chewbecca posted:

Here are some additional signs that "the lovers" is my reading for today:
- I just became the 69th patron on someone's patreon
- Today I'm planning to make a recipe that I just noticed was on page 69 of the cookbook

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
ooo, can I have one?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

The Star advises you not to lose hope for something seemingly unattainable. It is much closer than you think, but wishing alone is insufficient. You must act on your thoughts as well

:toot:

nut posted:

ty chew, this is impressively relevant to my current sitch I will follow ur advice :hai:

:same: but specifically for my own reading. ty chew. thchew

Prof. Crocodile

hello Miss Chewbecca, please tell me what the cards have in store for me, tia

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I pulled the Priestess from my deck last night.

Could use a reading for today OP.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I don't want one of these trump suit named cards, give me the two of cups or something

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Gross Dude posted:

I don't want one of these trump suit named cards, give me the two of cups or something

Yeah I'm always down with like a page of swords or a five of pentacles as well OP. Happy to receive news from both the major and minor arcana.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
card me pls :ducksiren:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Please. I've always wanted to draw my own tarot deck, but the number of cards is daunting

The Voice of Labor

hit me, there's no way having a glimpse of the future will make it less terrible

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I need to know about the future !

cda

by Hand Knit

Chewbecca posted:

wtf is this poo poo, you clearly didnt draw this yourself

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

twoday posted:

ooo, can I have one?

The Fool, card zero of the tarot, encourages you to try something adventurous and new. Unfamiliarity can be invigorating, but take care not to put yourself in needless danger.