Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mameluke posted:

Ruby is okay, right? They kept reminding us that Christina had to keep people comatose to steal their faces, and while Ruby's face got that way because of blunt force trauma I kind of think Christina would have just used a spell to knock Ruby out.

She's keeping William comatose to repeatedly get material from him. Here's hoping Ruby's ok and it was just a one time transformation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Golden rule is if they don't show them being killed they ain't dead. Especially one of the main characters.

And if they are dead the main characters have magic now so they won't be dead for long.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

untzthatshit posted:

I figured it was Christina as soon as she handed over the blood before they got in the car. Ruby's been cold as ice this whole show and all of a sudden she has a change of heart? And the way she was like "you're my sister I love you so much" just seemed disingenuous immediately preceding the cemetery scene where she was very clearly like "you only wanna be my sister when you need something from me".

To be fair Ruby got caught trying to steal it anyway.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think if Young-Ja was alive Tic would have said something when accused of killing her. Instead he said he was just following orders.