Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Niwrad posted:

I feel like the only person who didn't like the first episode.

It definitely made me temper my expectations about what tone the show is going for. I didn't see any trailers or previews for the show and was sold based on the title alone. After watching the first ep, the tone is decidely more pulp-y than I was hoping for and I didn't love the CGI mess at the end. I was hoping for slow-burning small town weirdness and cosmic horror shenanigans rather than shotgunning eldritch monsters right off the bat.

FWIW I didn't know this was based off someone's novel until I read this thread. I'm interested in the show for sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

A lot happened!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Best episode yet imo. Fun little haunted house story. Some decent scary visuals too!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Where are you people watching episode 4???

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

oh weird it's streaming early on HBO Max apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Doltos posted:

Except this show has moments of horror while Hereditary was a boring piece of poo poo movie made by a hack director

sorry about your taste