Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Ikea’s 365 stainless cookware is cheap enough for “I need it now” and perfectly serviceable until you decide to upgrade. I have a full “nice” cookware set and I still use the Ikea pot with strainer insert that I bought 17 years ago when I was a freshman in college because it’s such a good size and convenient.

You don’t have to either buy the one cookware set to rule them all or have nothing to cook with. When you’re ready to upgrade give the cheap stuff to a women’s shelter or refugee center or something. They always need stuff to help people get set up in independent apartments. It’s not like when you’re fleeing for your own safety you can bring the dishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU