Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

sharkytm posted:

They're right up there with used car dealers as far as shadiness.

I love the "a competing offer just came in, how much higher can you go soon you don't lose this house" bullshit.

I bought my house from the owner luckily and the one new car I’ve bought in the past decade I luckily knew enough to cut through the same games they were playing 25 years ago.

I can’t imagine paying a realtor in 2021. Seems like a large percentage of friends from high school are all the sudden realtors now in their 40’s. Obviously there must be money to be made off people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Maybe build a small corner bookcase to the right if the off-centered windows? Like a built in type look.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I don’t understand - I’m sorry to hear. Everything you’ve done has been very impressive. With the drywall up I thought it was an amazing transformation