Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I am convinced the only reason Kerry is here is because she played Olivia Pope on Scandal.

Seeing someone who played a character in which she had an affair with the GOP President for years and helped rig an election for him is emceeing the Convention is making me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Obama can give a loving speech, yeah. It makes me forget all the bad poo poo his administration did momentarily.

Would definitely vote for him over anyone else (but Bernie) that was running this year.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Youth Decay posted:

Kamala making it very clear that she was born in Oakland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3f-eDzkxcw