Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Even a very weird debate won’t break through in the hellworld of covid but I hope the push-up thing happens.

Everyone is tired as poo poo but who is gonna stop hating Trump’s smug face in the next 10 weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the GOP convention is going to blow all kinds of rear end. There will be no talk of unity; it'll just be all "hurrrrr Sleepy Joe has dementia amirite", talking up MyPillow and Goya beans, and a bunch of shitheads getting their one last shot at owning the libs. I'm not even gonna hatewatch it. It'll give me high blood pressure.

The lovely thing is we have at least four more years of this poo poo to look forward to even if the chuds fail to steal the election and likely much longer. Probably the only thing that will really let them memory hole Trump is some borderline rational Republican somehow getting the nomination and then actually winning. Bush has already been memory-holed and Romney is an un-person to them. Reagan’s too far back in the rearview. There’s only one object of strong daddy worship around for them.