Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm the woman from Montanna getting blown away by the wind before she can cast any votes for Bernie amd Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
If nothing else, I'm always down for Khizr Khan showing up out of nowhere to tell Donald Trump to gently caress off with stone faced grace.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

Jesus, this poor man.

Got a feeling that this dude might be the non-politician highlight of the night, like the woman who lost her dad to Trump's COVID bullshit.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Shorter Hillary: I fuckin' told you, suckers!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Youth Decay posted:

huh, I was told his brain was mush and he couldn't speak in coherent sentences

That's good old fashioned D&D brand BrainPoison! Your #1 choice in absolutely loving up your perception of basic non-online reality! :buddy:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also yeah, this is a good speech. Very presidential. A nice glimmer of light before it's back to the darkness again.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Youth Decay posted:

As someone who's dealt with a stutter all my life I've always hated those attacks. I can see some of my own speech patterns in how Biden sometimes repeats and rephrases and I trip up on some of the same words ("existential").

Part of the reason I started doing Let's Plays was to improve my public speaking abilities, because I'm actually dyslexic and while I don't have a stutter, I do have a tendency to trip over my words, and forcing myself to actually talk in a mildly presentational manner has really helped me, I think. So I empathize entirely.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Well, that was a hell of a landing stick. Bring on the debates I guess, I don't think Trump can really stand up to this if Joe brings that level of fire to them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

howe_sam posted:

The post speech standing around is so loving weird with nobody there

Weird as poo poo, but a welcome sight compared to the alternative at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

Why? People are glued to their TV when upsetting or shocking news happens. A Democratic presidency can be good for them.

They're trying to make sure they stay glued to their TVs at Fox rather than wander off to OANN or whatever even more batshit 'news' outlet that Trump tells them to go to and/or sets up himself if he in fact loses in November.