Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Eric Cantonese posted:

Did a bunch of the more moderate/liberal/neo-liberal posters leave with the great Lowtax scandal exodus and all the self-bans when Trump won? I feel like there were a lot more of them around here, but none of them are posting. WAY less cheerleading than, say, in 2016.

I'm probably a liberal by current SA standards, I just don't like arguing on the internet and if someone says anything positive about Democrats here it seems like everyone piles on to try and own the lib.

Like, I supported Buttigieg in the primary. I just didn't advertise it because it wasn't worth the insults.

Youth Decay fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Aug 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Obama 'bout to lay the smackdown.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Kamala making it very clear that she was born in Oakland.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

oh my god the social distanced candidate + running mate uniting is so awkward

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Jennifer Hudson looks gorgeous and is slaying this performance

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Oh look it's the woman who should be the running mate.

gently caress racist birther assholes

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Notice that Bloomberg isn't in the conference call with the other primary candidates because they can't stand to be in even a virtual room with that ghoul.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Kid, I’m sorry for all the poo poo right wing media is going to give you.

I'm more worried for the granddaughters :ohdear:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Holy poo poo Hunter is the spitting image of his dad and has the exact same voice, it's almost uncanny

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Pick posted:

Yeah woah Hunter looks like his dad

And woah his daughter looked really nice

Ashley Biden is a social worker so she probably is really nice.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Biden sounding great

huh, I was told his brain was mush and he couldn't speak in coherent sentences

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

nine-gear crow posted:

That's good old fashioned D&D brand BrainPoison! Your #1 choice in absolutely loving up your perception of basic non-online reality! :buddy:

As someone who's dealt with a stutter all my life I've always hated those attacks. I can see some of my own speech patterns in how Biden sometimes repeats and rephrases and I trip up on some of the same words ("existential").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I will accept fireworks as a substitute for the giant balloons.