Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Bill showing off that fresh botox look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
What the gently caress, Samoa voted Bloomberg!! Right?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

rscott posted:

This is all theater to show that the party is united for the nominee

ahhhhhhhh. Sad!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
This roll-call is reminding me how many poo poo-awful states there are in this terrible country

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Haha NC lady is cool as hell

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Try to look more natural, Bernie!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
lmao is biden accepting in a middle school library?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

howe_sam posted:

it's the school Jill taught at.

Ahh ok. Pretty cute!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
This evening is kind of a bummer

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
bold move picking the perspective where you can’t see his face

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
That was powerful

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
God every time I see Biden he makes me loving nervous, like he’s gonna fall over or have a stroke or say something super incoherent and gently caress it up for everybody

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

SalTheBard posted:

I know this was 8 years ago, but I will never forget this. For some reason I was really loving nervous about the 2012 election. I felt that Romeny destroyed Obama in the first debate and I was nervous about Diamond Joe vs. Paul Ryan. I was relaying my concern to my Mom and my Mom said "Sal, Joe Biden has been in much harder debates against much smarter people and has come out on top, he is going to destroy Paul Ryan." I have faith that Biden will get through the election and at least his first term of Presidency.

Thanks- I really hope you’re right!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Right, but this isn’t exactly the same Joe Biden we’ve seen for the past year or so. He’s not as sharp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Oh thank god it was ok