Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I know Obama bad, but goddamn I miss the guy. Also as a newer parent Elizabeth Warrens speech was loving awesome and hit me hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
God loving drat Obama is bringing the fire.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Delthalaz posted:

God every time I see Biden he makes me loving nervous, like he’s gonna fall over or have a stroke or say something super incoherent and gently caress it up for everybody

I know this was 8 years ago, but I will never forget this. For some reason I was really loving nervous about the 2012 election. I felt that Romeny destroyed Obama in the first debate and I was nervous about Diamond Joe vs. Paul Ryan. I was relaying my concern to my Mom and my Mom said "Sal, Joe Biden has been in much harder debates against much smarter people and has come out on top, he is going to destroy Paul Ryan." I have faith that Biden will get through the election and at least his first term of Presidency.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jesus Christ this speech is great