Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
That was incredible lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Wooo get pumped its night 3

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Warren kicking rear end.

:emptyquote:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I miss this man.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I've got my Pod Save America pre-show going, streaming on YouTube now. Let's see what night 4 has to offer!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Very touching john Lewis tribute. We should all aspire to be so committed to the cause.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Jesus they gave john meacham 5 minutes and not aoc??

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
This former candidate segment is kind of cringe but also kind of endearing.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Discendo Vox posted:

The kid's speech beforehand priming the low info audience for stuttering and reframing the issue was brilliant work. The kid has a target painted on him now, though.

I thought the same as soon as that segment began. It was a very smart play.

Also, that speech loving slapped. I am astonished at how good it was. It's a great narrative to have going into the weekend and as a foil for expectations of Trump's performance at the RNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
It was a really good speech, I did *not* expect to find it as compelling as I did.