Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

when you're logged in, mouse over "My Team" and the bottom option should be "Choose Keepers" then you just put a check next to them and click the "Set Keepers" button at the bottom.

You have to do it on a browser not the app as well. Or at least I couldn’t figure out how to do it from the app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Joey Freshwater posted:

You have to do it on a browser not the app as well. Or at least I couldn’t figure out how to do it from the app.

In the app, there's a button that says something like "League announcements" or something close to that. You click on that, and it has a blurb about keepers. When you click on that it opens up a browser page to the keepers page. So it's not built into the app but there's a way to do it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So….you have to do it in the browser and can’t do it in the app?

:v:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ah I was apping. Thank you wampa

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wow rude

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thank You too bb

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I've already got analysis paralysis over my second keeper and the drat season hasn't even started yet

Play
Apr 25, 2006

How can i find out what order I am drafting in

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

How can i find out what order I am drafting in

If you look under Draft/Draft Results, I believe this is the order.

Now I just want to know who y'all are keeping.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Keeping this championship biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BlindSite posted:

Keeping this championship biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

BlindSite posted:

Happy with my auto draft team. Gonna be a fun season

Gonna let the computer draft for you again?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Well I will definitely be keeping Jonathan Taylor. That probably doesn't come as a surprise. Trying to decide if ceedee is worth it or if I should go fresh

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Debating on if I should make Josh Allen a keeper or not, right now leaning towards not and trying to grab an elite RB with my 4th overall pick and just wait on getting a QB

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Debating on if I should make Josh Allen a keeper or not, right now leaning towards not and trying to grab an elite RB with my 4th overall pick and just wait on getting a QB

In theory that's probably a good idea. You could probably pick up Allen in the 3rd round anyway because (in theory) the best QB is not so much better than the 10th best QB that they are worth a 1st round pick.

In theory

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:siren: Keeper Deadline is tonight at 11:59 PST :siren:

PostNouveau posted:

In theory that's probably a good idea. You could probably pick up Allen in the 3rd round anyway because (in theory) the best QB is not so much better than the 10th best QB that they are worth a 1st round pick.

In theory

Yeah or if not Allen himself, then a QB who will be almost as good. I think I'm gonna roll with 0 keepers.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Gonna let the computer draft for you again?

Time diff is murder for me tbh mate so yeah definitely.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Whomst we paying (and how much?)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Big Jesus posted:

Whomst we paying (and how much?)

Paypal :10bux: to tffnfcsouth@yahoo.com, and please leave a note with your team's name.

If anyone needs a non-Paypal method to send money, let me know

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Sep 4, 2022

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Keeper deadline has passed, keepers are locked in and assigned to replace picks. Draft starts at 2 PM Eastern, good luck everyone!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Oops i missed the deadline. people on the west coast still up and engaging in social activities before 1 am pacific you know

fresh is more fun anyways i guess, let's hope I wake up in time

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Payment sent for If You Seek A Falcon.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Play posted:

Oops i missed the deadline. people on the west coast still up and engaging in social activities before 1 am pacific you know

fresh is more fun anyways i guess, let's hope I wake up in time

No, you had Johnathan Taylor selected, you will be keeping him.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

Lucky for him, that would've been a huge blunder.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

WampaLord posted:

yeah my post was misleading I meant lamb in the second slot but also i was drunk and don't actually mind leaving him now that im sober

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:siren: T-minus 30 minutes til draft time :siren:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Paid up, time to snipe Josh Allen now that I've tricked Wampa into dropping him.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol auto draft did much better than I ever could have

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Welp, if Yahoo likes my draft I'm boned.

GODDAMMIT

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Content with the auto draft. Little thin at RB but otherwise. Those wr tho.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Lost track of time on the beach and missed the first twenty minutes. Wish autodraft didn’t fill out kicker and defense til the end but oh well, still like my team.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Just paid for Derrick rolled

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Just paid for Brady's Bunch

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I loving LOVE COOPER KUPP

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Updated the dues page for all the people who have paid, thank you!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

paid btw

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BlindSite posted:

I loving LOVE COOPER KUPP

lol you're up to 73% chance to win already

thanks!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

What a roller coaster ride. I was 80% chance to win about an hour and a half ago now I'm 11% lol. Mike Williams gets one catch total, Barkley scoring an unreasonable amount of points and he's still not done, Green Bay defense and offense melting down. And my opponent even has 3 guys on the bench near 20 points.

I love fantasy footbal. But I have serious concerns about the way I put my team together lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It appears my draft strategy of getting an old fart at QB and then getting an old fart as backup QB in case the first one is an old fart was a bad one.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My team is so much better than last year, it was definitely smart to draft Dalvin Cook instead of using a keeper slot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Okay we've got two games tonight that are up in the air until MNF concludes, then I'm gonna create a new thread for our new season. I'll post the link here when I do.