Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Stefon Diggs and Calvin Ridley literally make up 2/3 of my points.

Which is good, because Jason loving Garrett apparently has ruined Saquon Barkley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dak has ran in 3 TDs today, loving owns.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

WampaLord posted:

All of my men are having drat fine days, this is what I like to see.

And the Bucs won! :toot:

god drat you're slapping me around so hard!!. I knew it'd be a tough week, bad matchups for most of my players and Michael Thomas out. But I thought I might have a chance when both Zeke and Dak had negative points in the first quarter. I expected that game to be high scoring though and in the end the fumbles probably caused more points than they took away since they had to go for it on offense

for gods sake I have 4 skill players still to play but it's already over. my only "player" to overperform was your own Bucs' defense

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Play posted:

god drat you're slapping me around so hard!!. I knew it'd be a tough week, bad matchups for most of my players and Michael Thomas out. But I thought I might have a chance when both Zeke and Dak had negative points in the first quarter. I expected that game to be high scoring though and in the end the fumbles probably caused more points than they took away since they had to go for it on offense

for gods sake I have 4 skill players still to play but it's already over. my only "player" to overperform was your own Bucs' defense

Dak's performance in particular was absolutely insane, he's the 2nd highest scoring fantasy player this week, only behind Aaron Jones.

Seems like we have one game that's going to come down to one TE on Monday night:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tight ends can have their day. Higbee with the casual 3 TDs.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

New Orleans actually covers tight ends well. I don't expect to win.

My QB1 got a high ankle sprain and my keeper RB1 is ACL flavored toast. This season is a wash already.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I am down 12 but the other guy has Alvin Kamara.

I welcome the loss Alvin. Beat me by 40

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

WALLER TD

VICTORY

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

GD_American posted:

WALLER TD

VICTORY

https://youtu.be/zT8QQr6MjBo

I'm salty.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Dangit, Kamara did drop 40 on me, but also the Saints lost!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Wandler, I sent :10bux: today for fees in case you didn't catch on to who it was.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

waah posted:

Wandler, I sent :10bux: today for fees in case you didn't catch on to who it was.

Where did you send it? I'm not seeing anything.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

wandler20 posted:

Where did you send it? I'm not seeing anything.

Paypal. I used how I sent last year or else the old commish just got a random present lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

waah posted:

Paypal. I used how I sent last year or else the old commish just got a random present lol

My username @ hotmail.com?

WAC was the previous commish.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

It never actually accepted so I tried again just now.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

waah posted:

It never actually accepted so I tried again just now.

Got it.

3 left pay up, you know who you are.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Got it.

ah poo poo, that's on me. Sending now

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo one of my dudes got ruled out. Fuckin' Thursday football, unamerican unless it's the MAC if you ask me.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tried to be too clever with Reed over Cook and now he's hurt.

RIP every 49er.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

i'm loving done with Dallas Goedert. gently caress that dude

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Brady 2 Evans for two TDs in just the first half. :woop:

Please continue because Lockett is having a day.

Eta: Jesus Christ Lockett stoppppp

ETA 2: Kamara has scored already, I'm definitely hosed. I knew TFLlama's team was gonna be hard to beat. Oh well.

ETA 3: Yup, Kamara gonna crush it. Congrats to our only remaining undefeated team, Honey FunchessofOats!

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Sep 28, 2020

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

short of an epic pat mahomes failure tomorrow (I think I only need him to score a point to win) I go 3-0 tomorrow, mostly off the back of the loving autodraft

fantasy football is fuckin' weird man

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I should apologize to my opponent the Crab Snatchers this week because I really shouldn't have won, I was behind literally the entire day and if it wasn't for a touchdown in the last minute of the game FROM one of my players and TO another one of my players I wouldn't have been even close. Don't feel like I really deserved that one especially after I made some bad personnel decisions.

My chosen tight end got outscored by my bench tight end, who himself managed the scintillating statline of: 1 reception, 1 receiving yard, and 1 touchdown

TheFlyingLlama posted:

short of an epic pat mahomes failure tomorrow (I think I only need him to score a point to win) I go 3-0 tomorrow, mostly off the back of the loving autodraft

fantasy football is fuckin' weird man

I actually screwed up just one pick, although I think it might have been my first one after I protected Thomas and Jacobs, but it took Adam Thielin for me while I was trying to figure out where to select players and he hasn't been great to say the least. So my one-round autodraft hasn't worked out all that well, but it's pretty hilarious that the league is being dominated by you and your mostly-autodrafted team :P

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

I should apologize to my opponent the Crab Snatchers this week because I really shouldn't have won, I was behind literally the entire day and if it wasn't for a touchdown in the last minute of the game FROM one of my players and TO another one of my players I wouldn't have been even close. Don't feel like I really deserved that one especially after I made some bad personnel decisions.

Yeah, I was watching the Seahawks hoping they'd run it a few times and kick a game winning field goal. Instead nope, long rear end TD pass from Wilson to Metcalf. I was so disappointed.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jesus Christ Mahomes put up 40. I had 150 points and would have beaten any other team this week but I didn't even come close.

I can't be mad though, the Lightning are Stanley Cup Champions! :toot:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So much for thinking this season would be better than last. Looks like I might as well keep the avatar lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

So much for thinking this season would be better than last. Looks like I might as well keep the avatar lol

I dunno I seem to be all my opponents' good luck charm. No. 1 with a bullet on the Points Against.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Between Saquon Barkley, Tevin Coleman and Tarik Cohen I have essentially become a serial killer of RBs this year

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
At this rate someone is going to be forced to start JD McKissic at some point this year.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

sure is loving cool to just have James Connor and Ryan Tannehill suddenly go on a bye

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Got it.

Oh poo poo. Im for sure one of those. Wandler20 at hot... on PayPal right?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

Oh poo poo. Im for sure one of those. Wandler20 at hot... on PayPal right?

Yep.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

got-drat is COVID messing with fantasy football scheduling.

I guarantee there are people out there who are most mad of all about that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

got-drat is COVID messing with fantasy football scheduling.

I guarantee there are people out there who are most mad of all about that

I was thinking a good solution would be to add a roster slot to allow everyone to cover a sudden lost position without having to drop.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I know Sunday morning routines include logging in at least at 9AM, because we're going to have a suddenly postponed game pretty soon

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Aha! Got a win. You can't call me the loser if covid ends the season next week!

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

My path to victory is that Zach Ertz and Robbie Gould score less than 7.12 points.

And a whole shitload of Patriots get COVID in the next 24 hours.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Took down the #1 team this week. Mixon and OBJ went off.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This year just feels off to me in this league. Still plenty of time but I’m making stupid decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

wandler20 posted:

Took down the #1 team this week. Mixon and OBJ went off.

it's not over yet, i just need aaron jones and todd gurley to combine for uh, 90 points. Definitely doable no problems