Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums
Some Dragonlance highlights I half remember from when I was 10 and read these garbage novels.

The island of sexy ogres that never have sex but are so smoking hot you’d like try to instantly rape one if you saw them.

A demon powered steamroller that wanted to turn every sentient creature into road kill.

A dude loving a Kinder because he was into kids and the kinder had a giant fetish I guess.

Edit: I think there is a novel were a dwarf fucks a dwarf with Down syndrome too.

Lot of loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

Empty Sandwich posted:

I like the steamroller; I cannot abide these other things.

I vaguely recall the main character of that novel was a goblin who kept trying to seduce some thief girl or the other way around.