Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woden
May 6, 2006
I'm guessing most of the issues ya'll have with Dragonlance are because Hickman and Weiss are bad writers. There are some cool ideas in there but their writing sucks poo poo.

Did anyone else read their Death Gate Cycle series of books? I never made it to the end, 7 loving books just riddled with bloat. Oh, and they sometimes released two in a year like an inverse GRM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006

Zeniel posted:

What's a gully dwarf?

Woden
May 6, 2006

VideoTapir posted:

I remember WTFing at that once and someone rushed to defend it saying 'actually it was a key element of the plot' as though that doesn't make it worse.

They made the lovely chainmail a plot point in Azure Bonds too: