Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I've got a bare Speeduino 0.42 PCB lying around (was a spare from an old project, never needed), if you need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Tomarse posted:

cheers for the offer! Some utter twat of a postman attempted to deliver my Speeduino and wiring loom today at 14:30 (it was supposed to be a pre-12:00 delivery....). I was outside in the garage by then having given up waiting so didn't hear the doorbell.

I got a Ring doorbell when they were cheap on Black Friday last year, for the same reason. Great investment. Never miss a doorbell, and you can tell the guy where to leave it if you're not about.

Edit: :synpa:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Probably a bit late but RS is a good source for the odd electronic component here and there, since they offer free shipping.

Literally thousands of choices if you filter the BJT section for NPN, 100V+, through hole. Here's just one example:

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/bjt-bipolar-transistors/7390505/

90p for 10, shipped next day.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Nice progress. I'm impressed with how much you got done, considering how cold your garage must be right now! I've taken a break from working on cars until it warms up a bit.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I normally put clear tape (sellotape) over clamps and things when working with fiberglass, normally the resin won't bond to it so it's easy to remove, but even if it does, you can just peel the tool off and leave the tape on there.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Stuff in a handful of nuts and a chemical of your choice and shake it until it comes out clear.

Inspection cameras are also helpful here.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Awesome! Great to see it on the road!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Amazing service there!

Which car show did you go to? Couple of friends went to cars in the park over Lichfield way at the weekend.

Lol I was there this weekend as well.