Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Those louvers are amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Tomarse posted:

I have also discovered that I need to build a driver for my rev counter to make it work from the ECU rather than coil -ve

I'm crap at proper electronics...

I've got a pile of 2N3904 transistors in my box of components. I think the speeduino tach output is 5v so will one of these do the job here?

If the schematic is right, then no. They're calling for a 100v min, while your parts are 40V rated. You'll need a high voltage BJT.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
That looks amazing! Such a distinctive shape, and it's great to see one of these quirky cars all cleaned up.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

StormDrain posted:

Nice work! It seems like every time I use my spot cleaner the water coming back is that dirty, and yet I'm impressed every time. How do these carpets and seats get so filthy?!?

Because humans are filthy? And don't take their shoes off when everything a vehicle?

I feel the same about my robot vacuum.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
The 12-point torx were probably XZN triple squares. Common on euro poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
:love: louvres :love: