Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Tomarse posted:

Now I need to find a bit of 2.25" (55-60mm) fuel resistant hose to hold the pump up.

I am assuming that fuel filler hose is probably my best bet here?

You need hose specifically rated for fuel submersion if it's actually going to be in any liquid, otherwise it's just gonna fall apart.

Otherwise yeah, filler is probably gonna be fine. Probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

His Divine Shadow posted:

Did it really roll one million miles or did the odometer get messed with during renovations?

99,999 to 100,000.

I don't think I've ever seen an odometer capable of showing a million in anything except big trucks. 18 wheelers on this side of the pond can usually make it to 750k-1M miles between engine rebuilds - at least long haul trucks.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jul 5, 2023