Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

pixaal posted:

once forwards once backwards once inside out once inside out and backwards.

I just stretches your pants budget 4 fold

(don't actually do this, then you have bum on your front gross, but in a pinch inside out works if you had to spend the night without a change of clothes. )

my dude if you dont want your butt on your front just switch up the ordering!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

At that point you might as just well the wear pants inside out. The shoes will be a more difficult matter.

I've been wearing my shoes inside out and it made no difference to my sense of taste yuor all liers

alexandriao

The trick is to just wear pajama bottoms with no underpants. Feels really smooth and wonderful for showing off the 'ol rear end