Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

No new maps is a huge bummer to me, my least favorite thing about the game is the lack of biomes and the super mediocre first stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Turin Turambar posted:

https://twitter.com/GunfireReborn/status/1658472391507582980

Its looking like it will be like the first DLC, 2 characters + a few weapons?

i hoped for a new environment at some point. :(

the starting area sucks

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Runa posted:

I'm very excited for the new addition to the arsenal,

brick

finally, gunfire players can get bricked up

goty

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

:3:

victrix fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jun 1, 2023

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

The two new classes are wildly broken, we took them through two easy coop runs swapping back and forth

Mech raccoon says 'pew pew' when you fire her shoulder mounted macross missile launcher :kimchi:

Sage bird (who is extremely distinguished, manners maketh owl) just flings cards all day err day

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

it's honestly kind of dumb because it *isn't* that complicated, and the payoff isn't worth all the badly translated text

throw cards, use primary occasionally, that's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I can't stand the first area so yeah it's a big negative for me, alternate areas would have been big

they're kinda pushing the limits of the design they have with the latest updates, they haven't done a lot for me