Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
I picked this up a few days ago but hadn't had a chance to sit down with it yet, looks cool minus the furries of course, kinda reminds me of Dungeon Defenders from back in the day that also had a goon presence, I tend to play things mostly solo nowadays and in short bursts, but if there's "grouping" in this game, I wouldn't mind doing something with some goons, add me if you want someone to slow down your runs, cause you to die/fail runs, god tier old man boomer reflexes, etc. Profile Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Just binged on this game for 3.9 hours, games okay I guess.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
I made a Steam group for us to all join to get co-ops going easier. Gunfire Goons. Steam's not letting me upload up an image for it right now, says invalid token or whatever, I'll try again a bit later.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Image uploaded! I'm not really good with shopping. (I let my wife do that...)

But I did these anyway.

All I did was do this

Made a bad S

Then covered it up with something :P

If anyone's better at this or got suggestions let me know.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Yeah, I was going to originally use it for a "fire girl meme" in the bottom corner, but then bad S happened. Glad you like it.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
So what's the best way to farm talents, is it just to push as far as you can on the hardest difficultly you can? Is elite difficultly the "sweet spot" for time vs. reward here, or is it better to rush normal for quicker games.

What's the most Soul Essence one can get from a typical run? Is 300-ish kinda the norm?

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

SaffronKit posted:

Wait till you meet Slappy. Everyone loves Slappy!

No kidding, every time I find one, I just build around it and end up winning my games, it's honestly making the game feel kinda boring now. That and Glimmering.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Yeah, at first while you learn, you'll probably die mostly because you screwed yourself or did know a certain thing interacted the way it did, but after while and lot of trial and error with scroll picks, you'll figure out all the OP/fun synergies that can make you a broken demi-god.

I've had runs where Dog was literally un-killable, face tanked everything, couldn't take damage more then a fraction of my giant health bar in a single hit and just healed to full with every shot, infinite uptime on duel wield (or at least until my fingers gave up, seriously I'm about to make a AHK script for this game and because of Dog), along with infinite regenerating ammo.

Nightmare is dumb though, there's to many one-shots that end up killing you, things are way more of a bullet sponge for my liking too which just slows game pace down, basically no reason to do Nightmare because all you get is maybe some extra souls for your time (I honestly don't know, because I keep getting one shotted in Act 3), and by that time you don't need souls because your sorta expected (I'd imagine) to have everything unlocked by the time you try Nightmare anyways, maybe I'll like it more after I have all my damage stuff unlocked though.

Still, games super solid and I feel it's super underrated, and just for :10bux: no less , no one seems to talks about it anywhere I've seen, like WTF! It apparently hit [img]Steam's Top 35[/img] which is impressive I guess too, must be big in China or something.

Hope they address some of the concerns I've seen talked about here and there, because those are my grips with the game too. Act's needs to get switched up on runs to help with repetitiveness, wish leveling up had more user decision then it does now, less RNG like a way to maybe veto a tree from appearing over and over again (like Dog entire Grenade Tree. Go away! I don't like you.), shooting needs to just be press-and-hold, because ugh Dogs Duel Wield, ugh.

Also game needs a Monkey.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Xaris posted:

after a solid half-dozen wins on normal+elite im gunna shelf the game for now and let it stew. it's really good and i think weapon/scroll variety is solid enough but they really need more minibosses, bosses, enemy variety, alternate levels/biomes.

Sound about where I'm at too, I still got a few unlocks left to do, but if I get those done now there won't be anything else to work towards after, so I'm just going to wait and hope they add more characters/stages/bosses/etc. I wonder if a new mode could help longevity for the game, what would be a good mode to even add for this game? Maybe game modifies (Yo dawg, I heard you like scrolls, so we put scrolls into your scrolls on top of even more scrolls).

Games solid though, and I cannot complain about the low low price of it either, it has already overshadowed Risk of Rain 2 in play time for me which I got back when they released it as a two for one early access deal, so like a year plus at this point, and I've had Gunfire for less then two weeks, Gunfire's hooks got pretty deep in me, ouch! RoR2 was just too RNG for my taste, you kinda just end up playing what is given to you by the RNG and have no choice in the matter, you either last long enough to snowball or don't.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Well something good happened in this terrible year.

1 million copies worldwide!
:toot:

Oh and the roadmap to 1.0

3 more heroes, 3 more bosses and a campaign mode, all for like :10bux:. I was expecting 1 new hero and maybe a boss for two, but not 3, and I wonder how the campaign will play out in this sort of game.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Dead thread RIP.

Anyway I picked up RoboQuest during the recent sale hoping for more the same, and boy does RoboQuest lack in a lot of ways, everything is so bland in that game, enemies are just side stepping target dummies, or even worse, just stationary... and all the guns are just your standard stock Counter-Strike tropes guns like AK47, etc. It's faster paced I'll give it that though, oh and it also lacks some serious content, 6ish hours and I've already unlocked all the meta-progression stuff, oh well I guess.

Gunfire really hammered the sweet spot in this genre, and now I appreciate this game a heck of a lot more now after playing RoboQuest. Oof.

/Virgin RoboQuestion vs. Chad Gunfire Meme

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Turin Turambar posted:

Well, I guess I should post here what I wrote two days ago in the roguelike thread:

I think Roboquest will be eventually be a decent game, but right now Gunfire is better and honestly, I don't see Roboquest reaching the same level, Gunfire has a better base and more content coming too.

Agreed on pretty much all of it, you should post this on the RoboQuest forum too btw, maybe a dev will take some of this feedback to heart.

Now I know RoboQuest is still in Early Access, this is true, and while it will get better I'm sure, all my gripes with it, ie. it being almost totally bland on all fronts, I feel are already a little too "core" to the game already, like I don't want more content, more guns, more enemies, if its just another AK47 that goes Brap, Brap, Brap, or another robot target dummy to shoot at or an even bigger turret in a different skin, or a new perk that gives you another 10% to bullet damage. I just don't see them doing a total overhaul 2.0 on many of these points, instead I'm kinda just expecting more content added over time of more the same we already got. I'm honestly shocked this is an Overwhelmingly Positive game on Steam as is.

I mean look at enemies in Gunfire Reborn Here and Here, these are interesting and fun, guns are also all really interesting and fun, you literally squeeze and slap a Lizard to shoot fire, and their Scroll (perks) system can also make for some crazy endgame results like becoming a walking immortal killing machine of death and destruction, fun! And while Gunfire isn't perfect with how some guns are weaker then others, I think at it's core it's all very good and problems can be fixed with just some simple number changes.

About Deep Rock Galactic, I could never get into this, I picked up 3 copies for me, my bother and cousin so we all could play something together because COVID has literally killed all family gatherings, but due to random scheduling, I've yet to be able to get us all in the same game together, and my brother doesn't play games much anyway, so I've been mostly playing it solo, and to me it's soooo tedious in many areas, I personally don't like any of the mining/digging, so that's like 50% of the game right there, and the progression is hella grindy for a non-Korean MMO, it's really dumb to lock gameplay stuff like guns and overclocks that change the way you play behind such a slow grind. But I can still acknowledge DRG is a good game as a L4D alternative to zombies, and no doubt is made 10x better by playing it in a CHAD group of 4 friends all laughing and joking around vs. my VIRGIN solo playing, so yeah, random pubs just don't do it for me, and as a solo game it kinda just sucks. 90 bucks down the drain on that one!

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Can I just say how sick I am of fire builds.

But at least it's done now. :toot:

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Turin Turambar posted:

That's one of the reason to wait for 1.0 version to be honest, as you will be able to progress in all of them simultaneusly, instead of having to play x runs every time they release a few new weapons.

You think they won't add more to the game over time once 1.0 hits? DLC, free updates, etc. like how Slay the Spire drops a 4th character years after their EA... This game might get support for years to come, its hot poo poo right now, and if that smell continues, then so will support for it. I'm not even sure why it's in Early Access at this point, because that just puts people like you off (not that I blame you, I'm the same way), games in an incredibly polished state right now, could go for a 1.0 release right now for I care, then just add in content over time like your typical update/patch all games do anyway.

The thing about that gun is its requirements to unlock are just hella outta wack grindy compared to everything else that just comes more naturally-ish from playing normally, requiring 60 kills (used to be 100 :aaa: ) of an act 3 enemy (where your lucky to encounter only just 2-3 of them in a run), and they must be killed with fire damage, pure fire damage, not hybrid or anything like that or it won't count. Guns apparently pretty busted or so I hear, so it was worth the effort. Probably.

And don't forget to join the Steam Group!

Also you're crazy.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Elite is definitely the way the game should be played on, I find the balance to be really good and well tuned on Elite, Normal is basically the tutorial mode. Elite also give your better crazier weapons, more vaults so more scrolls, more dust and coin, basically makes for a better game. Nightmare sucks though, basically has no extra benefits for the player, but enemy/boss damage and HP shoot through the roof making for a slog unless you get lucky and snowball early.

Oh and to address your concern "progress in all of them simultaneously" about the unlocks, the way this game handles them is if you're required to 30 kills of XX mob, and you already had the requirements done before they added the new weapons or scroll, all you need to do is just kill one of that mob to trigger the unlock, so there's not going to be some kind of backlog for grinding.

Im_Special fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jan 23, 2021

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Console versions being worked on were a known thing, a mobile version is news to me though, and sounds terrible.

Can't wait to play as the new turtle in two days!

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Here's the update and all the glorious gifs, also a new melee weapon! Finally I can play ninja with Bird.

Sucks I won't be able to play this for a few days... ugh.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
I was able to squeeze a real quick game in! Aaaand I'm not sure how I feel on the new character yet...

The RNG literally didn't give me anything other then level 1 perks all game and so I was spread pretty thin in a bunch of different areas, so I have no thoughts on how to build him correctly or whats OP, I still hate sniper weapons though after giving it a solid try, hanging back and standing still is just not how I like to play, and with how so many enemies have homing projectiles I always end up taking unnecessary damage because of it, and this won't change as I play solo 99% of the time (snipers are probably a much better option in group play when a "distractor" (teammate) is running around).

New hero is also REALLY squishy too like OMG, White Shark hooked and OTK'ed me twice (first time costed me 4k copper! and luckily I had the other lifesaver scroll too as a backup-backup.)

New boss seems hella weak and probably could use a buff, but then again I guess he's a very mobile boss too and this might make him too hard for players that have problems with "tracking". So hard to say where to draw the line with balance, but call me old fashioned, players should die once or twice to learn a new Bosses pattern and not get it "done in one" kind of thing.

I've seen some crazy videos and pictures oft him though, doing like 2 gazillion damage so he's probably a little over tuned. :/

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
The game is absolutely a meta-progression grind but it's tapered in a way that constantly drip feeds you new thing slowly and constantly, even for people who've been playing for a long time with everything unlocked, new updates bring new content, and it's relatively fast for those if not instant to unlock, because it looks at your history of past playing/statistics and does things retroactively. But if you started fresh today as a new player, you would have to level up to 55 (I think) for the sniper character, and that would suck.

In other news, Lei Luo has a passive that lets you choose a random talent at the beginning of a game and one of them is "+0.5% permanent weapon damage after crit. hit kill from more than 15m", it's becomes preeeetty good once you start getting it up.

Got mine up to 313 by the end...:

The downside is that this game took me like 2 hours, so I won't be try-harding this again. But still neat.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Turin Turambar posted:

In fact I found a scroll with a clear synergy for it, as it protected me with -90% damage for enemy shots from more than 15mts away, in exchange of receiving +90% damage for enemy shots.

This is definitely one of those "trap" scrolls you should avoid, like always, I find that range attacks aren't that lethal and easier to avoid compared to up-close hits, and getting hit up-close is like 90% either because you want to be up close (like a shotgun to the face) or getting blindsided from something you didn't see coming, which can happen at all times, you basically gave the game the ability to one shot you at all times now, even from weak stuff that likes to rush/swam you.

There's a legendary scroll with a cat on it (Spirit Feline) which is amazing though, always take this one, it pretty much prevents all one shots (just watch out for constant damage stuff like standing in AOE fire/spikes, and Monks doing that teleport behind you thing, etc.), and don't take it if you're doing something weird like 1 HP or zero Armor that run obviously.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
It's happened to us all at least once, heck I still don't know how all the scrolls and skills interact with each other, or what's better if taking something is worth not (like Merciless Strike: +50% Lucky Shot Chance on Crit Hit, -50% Lucky Shot Chance on Normal Hit. - To take, or leave? I dunno, maybe), sometimes you just have to test it out and see, luckily you can drop scrolls at any time if you don't like them (with the exception of Cursed ones).

Im_Special fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Feb 2, 2021

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
I generally don't touched his "Q" Chain Lightning stuff because his other talent lines, Weapon Boost and Fatal Current are so absurdly good.

I have the most fun with him as a Lightning Wizard though, still hate the "Sniper" play-it-safe-style.

Oh, and I get that he's a glass cannon character, but I think he needs a nerf (lol).

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Evil Kit posted:

huge rear end effort post

I took it upon myself to add this to the stupid little (outdated probably) text doc I had posted over on the Goon Group, no one will read it there... but I figure such an effort shouldn't be forgotten. (Let me know if you want it removed or something.)

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Who knew about this?

If you say yes, you're full of poo poo.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Well drat, the only "second" scroll I knew about was the desert one, all those missed easy scrolls!!!

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Yes it is!

Problem though. 12 hour work shifts, and when it's not work, I cannot stop playing Streets of Rogue. Ugh.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Gunfire on suicide watch? Okay, probably not, as Gunfire still has cats and puppies.

But in totally unrelated news to Gunfire, :siren: RoboQuest :siren: just got a massive update today, I haven't messed with it yet and way too tired right now to even pares those words, but I know there was some talk about this game a few pages back here with some issues a few (and me) had with it, so maybe it's better now? Worth re-checking out for us Gunfire players who like these kind of games anyway, you know like, when switching that chicken up sometimes to tuna, to keep things interesting, right?

Aaaand the UPDATE notes. (I ain't going to copy/paste that giant wall of text here, don't you worry.)

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Summer Update is live! - The First Female Hero [Tao] Meets You in the Summer Version

Rejoice people with rabbit fetishes!

---

EDIT: So much, make it stop, need coffee...

This is a really big update, lots of juicy things in it, obviously the new hero Tao, but also comes with that highly anticipated revamped talents (gotta click on all those buttons again, ugh), has a new "reincarnation" difficulty now with up to x7 levels (need to beat nightmare to unlock, so it must be pretty tough at level 7), and this difficulty come with two new NPCs to spend your souls on, buy enhanced weapons, occult scroll & "spiritual blessing".:airquote:. Oh my!

Im_Special fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 18, 2021

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
That new Scroll sure is an interesting one.

Broken Gun - Effect: End Run

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Turin Turambar posted:

By the way, they said the game sold 1.5 million units already, so they are on their way to do 2M with the eventual 1.0 version, which would place it up there with the most popular roguelites.
These guys are so dumb, their game keeps getting cheaper as the game gets better instead of more expensive.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Alt2: Get game as in as many hands as possible, then completely F the game's balance over with the v1.0 release, but fixed by adding loads of Pay2Win DLC that you pretty much now need to just beat normal. Souls can only be acquired with real cash via micro-transactions with terrible conversion rates, ie. buy thing in game for 600, 1200 souls, they can only be bought in 500 increments. Devious, and quite genius actually.

But seriously I keep seeing their game getting cheaper over time with deeper discounts then the last and normally EA games increase in price as scope and quality go up. I just want these guys to make more bank then they currently are because they deserve it. (and secretly so they can hire some random from reddit to fix the bunnies mouth.)

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Who dis? Did I just accept a random non-Goon to the group???

Also regarding the above about melee weapons, I think their hot garbage, I've been really trying to make them work but they do everything worse then a regular weapon can do, at a range and safer, they also have really bad inscriptions, like recover ammo on a miss, stupid. They need to overhaul the melee weapon inscriptions I think to make them good, something to offset the risk of using them. I also hate how they block like 50% of your view when you are swinging, in fact those are my most hated weapons, Tiger Cannon, Talisman, etc. just because they're shoved in your face at all times.

And regarding winrates on Nightmare+, I'd say normally between 60%, but only got up to Reincarnation+3 unlocked so far though, and mostly play Elite (I'm pro, what can I say.). But for the last few dozen games, since Tao dropped have been terrible for me, even on Elite, but only because I'm really trying to give other weapons I don't instantly gravitate to and then have the game on lock afterwards a chance, like melee... If I play the best Hero (Lightning God) I can win very constantly though, pretty much impossible to build him wrong even when the RNG decides to try its hardest.

Tao's mouth is indeed improved, but still looks to human-like in game (not that I look at it or anything, weirdos).

Expectation vs. Reality

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Evil Kit posted:

I never actually made a concentrated push to unlock Demonlore but I finally did at about 118 hours in. I genuinely hope they reduce the number of lobsters you have to kill again because 60 is still way too much.

It's fine, it's just a bit of endgame grinding for arguably one of the most OP weapons in the game.

You can even "Save Scum" this grinding to speed up the process if you really want, that is if you can handle being labeled a dirty save scumming cheater who just commited one of the deadly 7 sins. But since I know we all in here who play Gunfire are "rougelike" players who like meta and have fun in our games and not one of those HARDCORE Rogue purest I'll share this bit of knowledge.

First obvious get to point where you can cruise through Act 3 with a decent fire weapon (Elite Mode is probably best since increase chances and still easy to "speed run" though it), once you have that "right build", you can do this:

1) Kill Act 2 boss and proceed to Act 3, SAVE AT THE CAMP FIRE.

2) Now Run through Act 3 as you normally would and look for those Lobster guys, kill them, grats you added +1 or whatever kills to the games record somewhere.

3) Get to the final area (Boss Stage) BUT DO NOT PROCEED TO THE SHOP GUYS AND HIT THAT INVISIBLE CHECKPOINT.

4) Just ALT+F4 your game instead of moving forward.

5) Load the game back up and now your at the start of Act 3 again where you last saved.

6) SAVE AGAIN! (IMPORTANT: Because I think the game wipes your "temp/take a break save" on reloading the game, so you need to "refresh" the save again.)

7) Rinse and repeat.

This work because the game keeps track of the statistics/monster kill count or whatever separate from your "run save", so you can get 2-4 Lobster kills, reset run, another 2-4, reset run, etc. and those statistics will add up, once you get enough or are done you can just clear Act 3 normal and kill the boss.

Now if you want bullshit grinding for stuff look no further than Deep Rock Galactic, took me like 2 years and almost 90 hours to get my Sticky Flame OC.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Kanos posted:

They could also just make it not super pointlessly tedious and if the gun is too OP they could balance it better.

Na. Working towards things is good and cool, don't be so entitled and bad. Grindy it maybe, but then the satisfaction of getting it becomes even better.

Speaking of working towards things. The reincarnation climb to 7 is going well with T.G. Tig (who can guess this reference?), I feel the most OP thing in this game (besides spiritual blessings and that Spirit Feline scroll) and the sure way to victory is to always combo your elemental effects, and "Manipulation" (Burning + Shock) is so stupid good on higher reincarnations, and because Tiger has it so easy to apply Lightning with his abilities, you just need a decent weapon of another type, then whatever random proc stick for the 3rd, then it's wham bam thank you ma'am to the finish line.

Oh and then speaking of bad. How are you all building the new girl Tao? I still cannot get a feel for her, it's probably just me that needs to adjust my play-style with her because I tend to be either very close or very distant with my characters and with her it's very mid-range, so it's that or maybe because she's a...

female.

...probably me tho.

I tend to go all in on Bloom ascensions while also trying to snag Warlike Blade and Swordsman for general damage increases from the Mainstay Weapon tree and Luminous Heart from Blade tree because well you take this... But sometimes the game just don't want you to have your things in nice order and so my games flop pretty hard. I can see the damage potential but her survivability is still pretty bad, unlike Bird who can become immortal pretty easily.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Sure I got about an hour, let's do this! Oh, it's 4am... That's not a problem for you is it?

I am sad though that our little cool kids Goon club is a total failure for finding fellow co-op buddies. :(

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

SGR posted:

I've been in the group for a while but I'm curious as to why I was made moderator? Not really complaining just wondering.

Wow, just wow. You ungrateful little... Enjoy your demotion!

And FYI, these are Steam's default settings for groups:

So before getting all mad with POWER, being a moderator is nothing more then like, being a school janitor with a set of bathroom keys.

Basically every goon should be able to invite other goons to this group if requested for, heck if you have a wife (yeah right) that plays or a best friend, invite them too! Just not randoms found from reddit or 4chan who you cannot vouch for, oh, and make sure people that get added actually own the game and play it, not just "Gunfire looks neat" I'll wish-list it for now...

The whole point of the group is to find co-op buddies really, and seeing who's online for that, all members in the group have and play Gunfire (unless refunded) and are SA people, so poke them with drive-by Steam friend invites and friend up, start a random conversation, I'm sure they won't mind. (I'll mind though.)

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Takes No Damage posted:

I wanna be in the group (Steam name is same as here)...

Either request to join the group or post your Steam Profile link, because I have no idea how to find people otherwise.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Game's getting a "moderate" price increase and going to start costing $79.99 CAD before tax sometime mid-October, with v1.0 dropping sometime mid-November. So better get your gift buys in while you can. Oh and some other things.

Update Notes - 9/25/2021

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
I haven't played in a good while and only just skimmed the latest patch notes, but :drat: those are a lot of straight, and :awesome: buffs to a lot of things, basically all things, like no nerfs... They sure are bringing the difficulty down for Reincarnation mode with those (wish I waited!), maybe it's all in prep for the final act coming. I image by then we're going to be seeing some nutty damage numbers from scaling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.