Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Ciaphas posted:

Picked this up on a lark the other day. This feels great to play, though I'm not sure how I feel about the metaprogression trees yet. Only played a half dozen games though, and not beat Lu Bu Wu or whatever yet, so we'll see

Took my girl and I like 15 hours to beat Lu Bu Wu. We can usually every run now, but took us forever to figure out for some reason.

Only made it to the second boss a few times, but still really enjoying the game and usually play a few hours every week at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Neat, they added the ability to "mark" an item, and that makes it visible to others so you no longer need to pick a gun up and drop it to give it to someone else.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

WarpedLichen posted:

In some lobbies I see people with the numbers on their name on fire, does anybody know how you get that effect?

When did you buy the game? If after December then you are out of luck.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1217060/view/2918859890108273954

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I've been doing tiger with bow, but some scrolls are like +50% on last shot. Bow only does one shot per load, so are all shots then +50?

I've been mostly getting sniper upgrade perks, and with the bow splitting into three it seems to do a good amount of damage.

2nd slot is usually shotgun.

I'm terrible at the game though, and after 40 hours just now beat the second world for the first time.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Gearing for steam deck I see.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Have there been any hints at what the campaign mode will be?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

oh...

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I need to try this bomb thing it. I've only been playing Lei Luo and find the bow that breaks into three.

You can get some pretty crazy abilities that apply to every reload, first shot or full ammo, which is every shot with the bow.

For example, there is a scroll to get invinsibility on reload with a 2 sec cool down.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Mobile prereg is out

https://www.taptap.io/app/231392

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

I think a Chinese app store. Torchlight had there beta on it as well. Only reason I have it and saw this pop up on there.

Evil Kit posted:

also I don't think I would ever play Gunfire on mobile, and I will never understand people who actually play any FPS on one.

Same, but cod works surprisingly well on mobile. Not sure how good this will be on mobile though or how it'll handle IAP.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Turin Turambar posted:

New roadmap

I expected the dlc to come in Fall, instead of Summer, so that's early.

What do they mean by 3 new modes?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Dang. I just checked, and I got 90 hours in this game (all coop with the wife) and we still have yet to beat nightmare :(

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I watched that gdq speed run and yeah I'm trash at this game. Good drat that was insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Is there just not enough variety in the sets? Because Isaac has the same start each time, but it seems to never get old.