Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Trump humorously mispronounces some words and we have a good laugh about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

The Pussy Boss posted:

Trump humorously mispronounces some words and we have a good laugh about it.

Yeah man.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

goethe.cx posted:

yeah man thank you for promoting an actual MAGA account that cherrypicked a poll where biden is +10 nationally. very helpful

They're consistantly better at presidential elections then dems.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Real Prediction: Someone quotes some poo poo out of The Bell Curve in a speech about some dumb poo poo like why blue lives matter and black people are just unfortunately prone to jumping infront of bullets.

Comedy Prediction but I'm Still Mostly Serious: Someone lets slip the 14 words while talking about immigration again, but like one word is different so it's totally not a nazi thing

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
Serious prediction, a speaker dedicates at least 1 uninterrupted hour to complain about Hillary, Obama, or any other Democratic politician not named Biden that hasn't held office in at least 4 years.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I am dumbfounded that this thread is still going because there is still not a complete schedule posted anywhere.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

StratGoatCom posted:

StratGoatCom posted:

History will drat Warren forever for this. That fake Indian trash is among the worst humans alive now.
Ok comrade.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1297909959032799232?s=19

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Thank you, added to OP!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1297973167739281410?s=20

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

StratGoatCom posted:

Dems have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections, and 4 of the last 7 EC victories.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Night 1 is live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyqHUPoDpoM

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I love how they digitally enhanced Charlie Kirk’s face to make it look bigger on TV.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kirk face is so goddamn small

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also this is the first time I’ve ever listened to him at length before. Man he’s a loving weenie rear end in a top hat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is very nazi

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I linked the GOP stream specifically so that we can watch the crawl of donors in the bottom for some old friends.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, I’d take a whole loving month of that weird awkward DNC over five more minutes of this poo poo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Anti union teachers

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Close this thread. Nobody’s gonna post in it.

(Make this a thread title mods, you cowards)

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

God, I’d take a whole loving month of that weird awkward DNC over five more minutes of this poo poo.

It's awkward, weird, and hateful

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
This is physically painful

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Lotsa great thread names here.

I am personally loving how little time each speaker is getting, and the lack of clean transitional work.

And these shots! Just how small is this venue?!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ronna changed her name to please her boss

loving :lol:

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
shouldn’t they be saying 12 more years?

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
Not a goddamn one of them are socially distancing or wearing mask.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hate our country

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Ronna changed her name to please her boss

loving :lol:

It wouldn’t surprise me if she changed her name to Rona McDonalds to please Trump at this point.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Promises kept!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We can’t leave the country you dummy

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Love that shot of Trudeau looked depressed to simply be in the same dimension as Trump. Nice choice RNC video editors.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1298062945495154697

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yes! I lost it when I saw that

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
This poo poo has the Fox News aesthetic

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Oh wow, a literal attack ad... against... doctors? What the gently caress?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
HAHAHAH this is an amazing string of brazen lies oh man wow

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is insane.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:lol: MSNBC literally broke into the COVID attack ad and Maddow was like “Here’s an actual doctor with a fact check.”

They are not having ANY of this poo poo.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
So how long until we get the video testimonials of COVID survivors crying while they look at a framed photo of Trump? If we're doing a fascism I want full North Korean media mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
this is some sad loving poo poo. this covid "salute".