Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

Fader Movitz posted:

loving hyped. pre ordered the game even tho I got burnt badly by Imperator but after watching the streams this looks great.

Same, was planning on waiting for reviews at least but I love CK too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Spiffing already exploiting endless divorce/marriage for huge prestige boons. Balance is gonna be hilarious on launch.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Ck2 kinda clicked for me as a mainly roleplaying game when I lost some major war and realized that it wasn't a fail state or anything to be upset by but just an interesting turn in my character's story that gave me some grudges to pursue.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Arsenic Lupin posted:

What's the advantage to preordering?

+10 to Vassal opinion

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Zeta Acosta posted:

the game has a good tutorial for new players like me who have always wanted to get into paradox games?

It looks like they put a large effort into exactly this.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Is there a way to view the victims of a character like in ck2? My wife killed a dynasty member and I have no idea who

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Anyone else having events fire while paused? Had my character die while paused just a bit ago.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

One minor issue I have is my character has the honest trait so he gained stress blackmailing but I could not find any indication that blackmailing causes my character stress, I just happened to notice it was happening.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Found something last night while playing that made me feel kinda dumb. On the declare war screen for the "invade title" casus bellis there is a button to change the objective of the war to the exact title you want if they hold multiple.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Artifacts are the number one thing I miss from ck2 so I'm pretty happy.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Just finished struggle with Portuguese dominance. It worked out pretty smoothly honestly, since all of Portugal is auto converted to Portuguese, I only had to manually convert the kingdom of galacia to Portuguese for the struggle end which was finished before I was able to finish the two duchy control requirement of dominance. Also I was only half way through the metropolitan legacy when I fired the struggle ending and was able to get the last two legacies in the line with the renown dump as well as two more unlocks in blood. I am locked out of corterie though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Coterie is unavailable to me even with picking metropolitan so the check flag seems to be having issues.