Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sparkmaster
Apr 1, 2010
Really thinking of playing Hungary for my 2nd play through after the tutorial. During a my CK2 games I played the traditional powers and I figure its a good a time as any to branch out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sparkmaster
Apr 1, 2010
Trade itself might be covered by another DLC. They might have just dealt with it very basically (like a straight bonus or something) and want to fully flesh out the trade system later, a la Merchant Republics.

sparkmaster
Apr 1, 2010
Allied armies just doing their own thing at the worst possible times is probably going to drive me nuts.

sparkmaster
Apr 1, 2010
Started a few games and couldn't really get into it until I checked out India. Wow there are some seriously good provinces in southern India, I think one has like 6 or 7 spots for baronies, plus really high development in the earlier start. The cashflow is quite considerable compared to what I was working with in Europe.

Family drama: I had 3 daughters. One of them was murdered. I was convinced it was a newly conquered countess who hated me, so I had her murdered in retaliation. Then my wife got a dagger stuck in her. Convinced it was my new Duke who also hated me, so I had him whacked as well. Plot twist: it was my firstborn ambitious daughter who got caught red handed trying to murder my court physician.

Joke's on her thought. Got a new wife, who gave me four sons. Before she went on her murdery spree she stood to inheret a dukedom. Now she will inheret nothing.