Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
The thing I look most forward to is not understanding how things work and bumbling around. It's impossible to recapture that early game enjoyment in CK2, where discovering the game was half the fun, after you figure it all out. I hope the new game can give me some of that, at least for a little while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
The last Karling is a count in 1066 right? I think that will be my first character.

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
Is forming custom nations and empires carried over from CKII? Also, is the Isle of Mann still associated with a titular duchy?

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
Has Glitterhoof made any appearances yet?

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
Three things that drive me nuts after many hours of play:

1) If you have your army selected while sieging, when the siege completes, your army is automatically deselected.
2) If you have your army selected, and try to right click to move them somewhere, but accidentally click something like a county flag, it right clicks that flag and doesn't move the army. Right clicking with an army selected should ignore flags and click the underlying county to move the army automatically.
3) I legitimately can't believe this hasn't been fixed from CK2, but windows on the screen have invisible borders beyond what you actually see. My god this drives me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigShasta
Oct 28, 2010
Oh my god. I have 100+ hours in the game now, and I just this moment realized that children have education focuses that you can choose/change, the same as in CK2. Wow.