Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
Yeah I'm going to keep CK2 around a bit longer so I can play AtE, GoT, and EK until (if?) they get ported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

fuf posted:

I dunno, One Proud Bavarian does like 3 hour videos on every single dev diary, there's no way he wouldn't put out something way longer if he could...

There are at least four videos that go over 20 minutes.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Gort posted:

Microsoft Game Pass,
Why did anyone preorder this

Microsoft has required me to

Have two copies of the game on my drive at any point.
One game in particular kept breaking every month or so, requiring me to download it again if I wanted to play.

If Game Pass works for you, that's fine, but I'm not exactly enthusiastic to download CKIII six hundred times.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I keep clicking my copy of CKIII. I know I can't play it until roughly noon tomorrow, but I keep clicking it in hopes it'll let me preload.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
So you're saying that if I form Prussia I get to color it yellow?

Yes, good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I thought PDX already touched the hot stove of 'our already released items are priced higher now'.