Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I want to say it's tied to a tier of Court Grandeur? but I might be wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Source

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Moving stuff on the map and clicking popups are already the only two gameplay mechanics. Well there's also choosing options from a menu to give you more pop ups to click on

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

No landless gameplay is also in the second one

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I'm pretty partial to After The End. It's still in beta but it's far enough on it doesn't feel too jank, and it's got some pretty cool smaller starts

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah I found the name kinda sketch when I first saw it but having watched a decent amount of his stuff he's at the least not outwardly really lovely. He's just kinda a dork who's enthusiastic about the region he comes from. Like he bought a suit with the pattern of the Bavarian flag to wear in videos as a joke

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

Curiously, posts like this are being made and apparently PDX mods have standing orders to immediately censor any mention of the bug they have been ignoring for months.

Clearly these people should just Post More, that will definitely get the bug fixed faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Why are you marrying commoners as an emperor?