Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Finnish Flasher posted:

What makes an asexual aroused? Srs question

From what my ace friends tell me, cheesecake and talking about the conquest of Denmark. The latter of which fits in perfectly with CK of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

my ambitious duke died from stress after doing two homages in a row (the first emperor died shortly after I visited) 10/10

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

as always with Paradox games, 90% of negative reviews for DLCs are people upset with stuff in the free patch and people upset that there are DLCs at all (this should've been in the base game!!!!!!!!11)

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Eimi posted:

The AI in CK3 is exceptionally bad at handling female focused inheritance. It cannot understand that it needs to marry matrilineally, or it sees an "important" husband is available if they just marry patrilineally and that takes precedence over everything. It's extremely frustrating because they did manage to fix it for CK2.

I don't think the AI should care about marrying matrilineally, that's a gameplay contrivance for the player, AI rulers should just care about passing on their lands to their children regardless of last name. It's not like the AI needs to worry about getting a game over.

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Despacho posted:

The guy somehow has 30 000 men as mercenaries and I just can't figure how. I have, like, 8000 as mercenaries if I hire all available companies. How does he have so many? Oh, and they refresh almost instantly too, because I killed several of those mercenary armies and he just keeps on trucking.

The year is 767.

vanilla starts in 867 or 1066 so you are playing some kind of mod, in which case the weird merc thing is probably something that mod does