Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheat at solitaire
Jun 25, 2023
I'm thinking about picking this up during the autumn sale, but I'm a little overwhelmed by the DLC options. Which DLC offer the best experience for someone who's never played a CK game before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheat at solitaire
Jun 25, 2023
The head of my religion likes me so much he gave me a claim on Hungary. I'm playing as Sardinia. Is it worth pursuing the claim despite all the penalties I'd get for different culture, language, etcetera? I've got three sons, so I know I'll need some new territories to prevent Sardinia from fracturing after my queen dies, I just don't really know how to do it. Should I stick closer to home and try to get some parts of Italy to give to my non-heirs?

cheat at solitaire
Jun 25, 2023
Am I missing something about waging war? I joined an ally, but all her armies did was stand around where they'd rallied. I wasn't strong enough to take on the enemy by myself, so I just had to wait until we lost.

I called my allies to help me conquer Hungary, same thing. They follow me all the way over there, split into three groups, then stand around with their thumbs up their asses while I attempt the siege all by myself. I get a pissy message from one of my allies complaining that I'm not helping him with his war, because my soldiers are stuck banging their heads against a city wall for eighteen months. Is this a bug? Am I an idiot who missed some option to control all armies under my banner?

I can see armies all over the map fighting each other so it's clearly possible, apparently just not when I'm around.

cheat at solitaire
Jun 25, 2023
:cripes:

I guess I'll just build up my own horde, then. Glad I found out before I tried any serious conquering.