Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Meet my mutant-modded immortal possessed evil albino royal family.

Big guy has also founded a death-sex cult with 16 doctrines crammed in there, swapping all the virtue and sin traits. I'm enjoying the third installment of this "sandbox to gently caress with medieval europe" series. I've even figured out how to mod in more nicknames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Daktar posted:

An EU/CK-like covering the division of the empire and the fall of the WRE would be cool. Sack Rome as the Vandals? Yes please. And the Huns aren't featured enough in grand strategies, so I'd like to see that too.

I'd imagine WtWSMS might make its way to ck3 eventually since it was a pretty popular mod for ck2.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Midgetskydiver posted:

Is there some way to keep the ability to raid while progressing through the various eras? I haven't come up with a suitable method of doing so. Norse lose the raid ability when they adopt feudalism, and feudal norse lose it when they reform Asatru.

Any way to rules lawyer this poo poo to keep the ability? Raiding is just too fun to give up but I don't want to completely miss out on advancing my culture either.

If you like raiding more than you like achieving:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2248811340

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

star eater posted:

I think having 10k hours in a single game is sick. I’d kill to squeeze that much enjoyment outta a single game.

3 hours a day isn’t ridiculous!! Why is working 40 hours a week to make some prick money ok but spending 3 hours doing something enjoyable outrageous?

During the time portrayed in Crusader Kings, serfs would work only a few hours a day. Nowadays we can barely even squeeze in that much time to play Serf Boss Simulator.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Jinnigan posted:

gonna hop into this game for the first time. any good tutorials or youtubers or something that i can follow along with to get a handle on the game systems?

Play the in-game tutorial. It's pretty good at showing and explaining the game's concepts.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Tatsuta Age posted:

who gives a poo poo about any religious changes that aren't letting me be antipope yet. this is insane it was in ck2 forever!

Form a schism with you as the head of religion, while singing this:
https://youtu.be/FxxhAS16vB0

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

OoohU posted:

If anyone would be interested in joining an ongoing vanilla ck3 mp game that's entering it's 3rd week, come on down to the Mapgoons discord; the initial premise of this game was that we'd all start off within the Persian Intermezzo area as cultures/religions that were involved. But the struggle has just now ended with a player Persian Empire's restoration, and thus the restriction is being lifted and we're expecting to receive an influx of players in the surrounding world. So the goal of this message is to increase that as we're allowing players to be placed throughout the map as they see fit with some restrictions.

As the token Afghani Buddhist Duke of the Persian Empire, I can attest to how fun this game has been. There's drama, there's action, there's politics, and there's comedy. There's a caliphate split in two lands like a hamburger bun, with a meaty Persian patty in the middle. Elsewhere in the world, vikings are sacking Constantinople, Italy got very long, and the Isle of Man owns a chunk of Scotland. We live in a weird world, so come join us in it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Here's a neat little tool for generating CoAs from images. It seems to turn the pixels of the uploaded image into colored block CoA objects. Once generated you copy the code and paste it into the CoA designer.

https://perondas.github.io/