Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
I skimmed the OP, so sorry if I missed it, but how are the prospects for mods looking? I don't know much about how easy they were in CK2 but I do know I got a lot of extra play out of them. Hoping we can expect to see more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wyld Karde posted:

I'm going to start out playing on day one with Game Pass. Depending on how well it goes I'll probably go ahead and buy the deluxe package on Steam sometime ahead of the first DLC because if I'm having fun I'll want Paradox to have money to keep making the game.

Yeah this is normally a situation where I'd "vote" with my wallet and show that I want more games like this, but gamepass is too cheap and easy to pass up, and this game being on it was the tipping point for me to sign up. I'll definitely buy it (and lots of DLC) later if it's not trash.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baron Porkface posted:

How do I attach armies?

Also wondering about this on new page. Would be nice to not have to micromanage so much to follow allies around when helping them war it out.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
What were they thinking not just turning this into a "horniness slider" game setting?

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/9/4/21422088/crusader-kings-3-military-ai-deception-seduction-romance-paradox-interactive