Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT STICKING WITH A YEARS-LONG LETS PLAY OF THE MOST COMPLICATED SPACE SIMULATION GAME INVENTED, PLAYING BOTH SIDES, AND SPENDING HOURS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ENSURE INTERNET STRANGERS ENJOY THEMSELVES
I really hope After the End eventually makes the transition to CK3. I've played it more than vanilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT STICKING WITH A YEARS-LONG LETS PLAY OF THE MOST COMPLICATED SPACE SIMULATION GAME INVENTED, PLAYING BOTH SIDES, AND SPENDING HOURS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ENSURE INTERNET STRANGERS ENJOY THEMSELVES
Load times are massively improved for me compared to CK2.

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

Anyone having an issue since the patch with people having hugely negative vassalization acceptance scores due to military differences? This one guy can raise, with allies, about 2000 troops to my 2000, but his military difference modifier is at like -15,000. Another person can raise about 4k with allies, and his modifier is -66,000. This is a save I continued from pre-patch, if it matters.

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

Broken Cog posted:

It's always been that you have to overpower someone pretty heavily for them to even consider vassalization, it was like that in Ck2 as well.

Yeah but like -60k? I'd expect -60 maybe, but not -60,000.

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

When I got the bubonic plague event, I just dismissed the affected courtier from my court and that was the end of it. Doing so should probably impact prestige or have a chance of the courtier refusing to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bgreman
Oct 8, 2005

Blimpkin posted:

I know, the issue I have is when someone tosses a pox-ridden corpse at my feet. I wish that with, say a high learning ruler, I could just burn the body on the spot or something, instead of needing to chance someone getting sick. When I have just a regular infected courtier I usually dismiss as well.

Yeah I gotta admit, I always choose the "Study corpse" option in that event and have yet to get the "courtier is infected" outcome. I agree that since the patch this event is way too common when you have rivals.