Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

hot tub or swimming pool?

My younger fitter self wants a swimming pool, but my old fat self would rather have a hot tub.

Have everyone thing you're a furry
or
Have everyone think you're a brony

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Cobalt-60 posted:

My younger fitter self wants a swimming pool, but my old fat self would rather have a hot tub.

Have everyone thing you're a furry
or
Have everyone think you're a brony

Oh no. Ohhhhhh no. Uhh. Ummm.

Brony I guess? Because at least they don't think I yiff... Oh god there is no good option :negative:

You can only watch one for the rest of you life: Adam Sandler movies or M Night Shyamalan movies

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

You can only watch one for the rest of you life: Adam Sandler movies or M Night Shyamalan movies

well, there are more sandler movies to choose from, but . . . when the selection is wanting that doesn't necessarily make it better.

and I guess there is the question of whether we're stuck with the existing body of work, or might see new ones sometimes?

my gut tells me that the sandler option would be ultimately the greater punishment . . . I can only take him in small doses . . . so I'm gonna go with mnight and probably just stop watching movies after a bit

extra nose or extra ear?

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 27, 2020

ty nesamdoom!

Jinh

Manifisto posted:

well, there are more sandler movies to choose from, but . . . when the selection is wanting that doesn't necessarily make it better.

and I guess there is the question of whether we're stuck with the existing body of work, or might see new ones sometimes?

my gut tells me that the sandler option would be ultimately the greater punishment . . . I can only take him in small doses . . . so I'm gonna go with mnight and probably just stop watching movies after a bit

extra nose or extra ear?

easily ear, it might be hideable with a weird hat, and there's a muuuuch longer list of stuff i'd rather hear better, than smell better.

alternatively, the extra ear could permanently throw off my sense of balance that's been carefully built up over the course of my life, so if that's something i'd have to live with in this scenario then i'll take the extra sniffer.

never be able to see yourself (others can see you), or never be able to feel pain?

thanks so much cda <3

FutonForensic

Jinh posted:

never be able to see yourself (others can see you), or never be able to feel pain?

both sound pretty bad but pain is an essential survival mechanism. i could probably make do without seeing myself though i might cut myself shaving

eternal winter OR eternal summer

sb hermit

FutonForensic posted:

both sound pretty bad but pain is an essential survival mechanism. i could probably make do without seeing myself though i might cut myself shaving

eternal winter OR eternal summer

in southern California, eternal winter just makes things a balmy 70 F (21 C) but it's harder to enjoy the beach.

Eternal summer means there's no water and everything continues to be on fire, but at least it's great beach weather, but the beaches will be constantly full.

Eternal winter, I guess. Probably not as good for places that have snow though.

You can have either a lifetime supply of free tea (the perfect cup of Earl Grey) or free coffee (the slightly burnt but generally acceptable default Starbucks Pike Place). (You may substitute coffee for espresso if you wish)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

starbucks hermit posted:

in southern California, eternal winter just makes things a balmy 70 F (21 C) but it's harder to enjoy the beach.

Eternal summer means there's no water and everything continues to be on fire, but at least it's great beach weather, but the beaches will be constantly full.

Eternal winter, I guess. Probably not as good for places that have snow though.

You can have either a lifetime supply of free tea (the perfect cup of Earl Grey) or free coffee (the slightly burnt but generally acceptable default Starbucks Pike Place). (You may substitute coffee for espresso if you wish)

Well I love coffee but I'm ambivalent about tea, so coffee it is. Can't get started without my cup of joe :coffeepal:

Would you rather wear only trackpants for every occasion, or wear only evening wear for every occasion?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut