Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Climb a tree. Last time I rolled down a hill I got very sick.

Your farts and poops don't stink but you never have a normal bowel movement, or stinky farts and poops but all bowel movements are perfect and regular?

rear end-penny posted:

Give me them smelly BMs.

All of your clothes are purple or yellow.

you beat me to it but our response was :same:

purple because in certain lights, with certain hues, you can fool people "nah bro, this is fuckin' blue" but yellow is like YELLOW there's no fudging that

You have so much money that everyone asks you for it all the time and can buy anything you want or you have no money but you are so loving charming that people just give you free poo poo to survive all the time?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i think i would rather be popular and stupid, because good relationships are the key to a happy life, and the only perk to being a super genius is that you can appreciate rick and morty so

waffles or pancakes?

“And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, "gently caress waffles.”

― George Carlin

hot tub or swimming pool?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!