Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Fairly sure it was the retron 5 that got caught using free emulators in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The retroid pocket 2+ is delayed according to the top banner on their website, something about the d-pad and conductive rubber.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I heard they've started shipping most of the non-black model, what color was your order?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I really liked the psp go

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I've got miyoo mini plus coming in soon, are the shoulder buttons enough or should I hit up Etsy for a replacement?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I like their stuff but it's amazing how awful they are at communicating and slow they are.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The current official/stable onion OS is for the mini not mini plus, you'll have to get the beta for 4.2 but that's the steps to take. It's drat easy.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

otter posted:

Now if only Polymega would get off their dead asses and ship a few boxes.

They'll get right on that after they're done with their team up with atari and the groundbreaking atari vcs!

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Isn't polymega teaming up with the atari vcs for something? Everything about both projects are so weird.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Yup.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Rolo posted:

What happened with the PlayDate? I cancelled my preorder after a year and bought my 3+ with the money.

It came out and was just okay. I have one and it's just collecting dust, the games they released didn't do anything for me.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Sell it to me plz

Lemme think about it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Do I want green, smoke, or purple.

Granted they'll all be sold out in 20 seconds lol

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I had two windows open for purple and green, purple sold out drat near the moment I made it to the end of the queue.

As far as other times I've bought from them, this was the smoothest purchase frenzy.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

r u ready to WALK posted:

The Dingoo A320 is another device that flat out refuses to die, I think this one is from 2010 and it holds a charge on the internal battery for years at a time while it's powered off.

https://i.imgur.com/sLYUz9B.mp4

Was dingux the the origin of this launcher? I keep seeing it on a whole bunch of more recent cheap retro consoles.

Isn't this the handheld they used for the neo geo x?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

More Pocket colors:
https://www.analogue.co/editions/pocket-classic

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

IG-88 posted:

I was never a big fan of Terry Bogard.

Are you okay?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I've seen some YouTube videos of people ripping their games on the polymega, which doesn't really tell me if it'll play the games correctly or not.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm waiting for the 4pro + metal edition. It's like waiting for a new version of street fighter.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Oof. Really glad I skipped it now. Seems that even after all the delays it's not ready.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Lol yeah. I ordered a duo thinking I could snag some games once it was released and all the local retro shops have nothing.

I also got a mister while I waited so it's even more useless.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If there were a gameboy pocket I'd be all over it, there's something about it's form factor I like more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Are they the right file format for linux to recognize?