Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I trust them.

Granted I'm still waiting at least another week for my Mini Plus to arrive, if it sucks then Miyoo is a trash company and you're all morons for believing in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

He's not wrong.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

There's probably tons of lists, collections, and resources out there, but I just like to boot up Splore and refresh the various lists. The "Featured" one is usually a great place to start. Only issue is you don't get any documentation on the games that way, so some games might not be obvious at first glance.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Substandard posted:

Hopefully it works out well but I'll almost certainly be buying another one of these things in 6 months.

That's the main reason I haven't bought one yet. Got my Miyoo Mini Plus for gaming on the go, and my ROG Ally for higher-end stuff if I want. The H is tempting but might as well enjoy what I have for now and see if this year brings any other cool stuff at a good price point.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGr42nOv54

Great video for those on the fence on getting a sub-$100 handheld but not sure which to get.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Hadlock posted:

There's no open source clone of Balartro yet that will run on a retro console

Depends on your console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6K5hsEigT4

Mega64
May 23, 2008

For those interested in PICO8, The PICOwesome v1.5 collection got released a couple days ago.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Commander Keene posted:

Supposedly you can report the post and put "thread title" in the reason for the report to request a title change.

This, mods are generally happy to do it, you just have to ask them since they generally don't read every single thread.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Cheapest option for pocketability would probably be to just buy a 3DS and PSP and hack them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Looking forward to five years from now when all the major retro handheld makers release dual-screen handhelds but you can play two games at once with each screen.