Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Thanks to everyone in the PYF recent purchases thread I ended buying an an indigo one as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Rolo posted:

Here’s my post in PYF about Retroid’s shipping method.

Wait is that $15 on top of the $10 regular shipping?

Also this coupon code I got from a retro gaming discord saves $5

YEJJD

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Been having fun with this so far. SNES stuff works fine on the snes9x 2002 (or whatever it is) core. Except Mario World, which feels... off? Idk, any time I have ever emulated SMW it never felt like a cart. Everything else always works fine. And I finally got to play Castlevania Circle of the Moon which is cool. It controls rather stiff but I think that's just the game rather than the emulator

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Rolo posted:

Whatever of Sorrow is another good GBA CV game.

That and Harmony of Dissonance are on the list. Growing up I was always more on the Metroid side of Metroidvanias. Symphony was the only Castlevania I've ever played.

Endymion FRS MK1 fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 12, 2020

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Weird question, what is my best option for a mini PC or something that can do PS2 emulation? I recently switched from my gaming PC to an M2 MacBook Air and PS5. The MBA can easily handle PS2 stuff but eventually the heat gets to it and it becomes a stutter mess. Granted it takes a while but considering I intended on doing it for Gran Turismo 3 and 4, marathon gaming sessions eventually become a necessity. Alternatively, I’m open to cooling solutions for the MBA. If I’d have known it’d be a hassle I’d have opted for an M1 Pro probably