Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Start button > game collection settings > systems displayed
Make sure Playstation is checked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

In 351elec, is it possible to have the left stick show up as analog in playstation games instead of it just duplicating the d-pad? GT2 insists no analog controller is available. Also only one memory card is emulated for some reason, which seems silly, even though that's easily bypassed with the emulator's save slots.

I've been digging through the settings in retro arch, but I can't get it to work. Often I have to reset the device because some controller settings don't allow me to navigate the menus anymore.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

OMG I could metaphorically kiss you! Yeah, I kept bouncing myself out of that quick menu because everything seemed to be a level up, when I should have gone a level down. It all works, excellent level of detail on what saves to do, 10/10 thank you so much. This may help me to set up dosbox key mappings a bit better as well.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

My 351m has borked its sd card. Except I can read it fine on the card reader on my pc. I put a fresh 351elec image on it and the 351m still thinks it's hosed. Another card works fine. Is this odd, or is it the typical way these cards fail in these devices?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Wamdoodle posted:

Is it the original card that came with it? They are usually not very reliable from the factory.
No, it's a Kingston (I think) branded card I bought in Aldi maybe four or five years ago. Not that it has seen particularly much use in that time or anything.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Was excited to see Abuse on the list of ports, but it turns out to prove that I just can't use the joysticks on this 351m at all without it hurting my hands. I don't understand how anyone can. Still a great game though.

Couldn't find a way to properly exit Blues Brothers, which was weird.

Anyway, thanks for posting about portmaster.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

What's the current hotness to put on the 351M? It now boots up saying no gamepad was detected, so I guess that's hopefully fixed by redoing the sd card?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Ah yes amberelec sounds like the one.

Kinda sucks of the 351m to have everything on one card, I'm noticing now.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

beer gas canister posted:

Why bother with the extra weight if there's no 2nd screen? I guess the viewing angle would be a bit better...
Room for a bigger battery or cooling is possible. It looks a better thing to hold than the 351M I have, which makes my hands cramp in no time.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Doesn't the Powkiddy X55 pretty much cover all that? 5.5" screen, but still. Not an authoritative voice here, just happened to watch that rgc video lol

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Save game state on minidisc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

E: Re: Worms Armageddon

Just add infinte jetpacks and the overpowered shotgun will be the least of your problems.