Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
I'm think about getting the RG280M, the builb quality is apparently great like the 350, and the resolution is a good match for the GBA (exactly 2x in each dimension).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Got my Miyoo Mini today, updated the firmware, put Onion on it and a bunch of old GB games, handed it to my wife after I booted up Tetris, and now I'm down one Miyoo Mini.

Mission failed successfully

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

The dpad and face button placement here look horrid.

The new SMB & Zelda game and watches have the same problem, buttons way too close to the bottom. It's like they never tested the things with actual human hands.